• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Good Riddance to Joe Lunch GTG 5/31 - Castle Rock

JoeSpicoli

SM 2004
Short notice, I know, but those of you that want to join Chuck and I for lunch on Saturday, this will be your chance to spit in my eye one last time.

:kidding:, of course.

But Chuck and I are going to be meeting for lunch to discuss plans for Colorado after I leave on the 8th of June.  If anyone else can join us, that would be great!

We've met at The Rockyard a couple times and that was great for lunch, but I don't know that we'll get to sit around and talk afterwards (they're quite busy there) and Chuck and I will certainly need to do that.  My kids will also need to be entertained so maybe after lunch, we can head over to the outlet mall.

Anyway, as most things I plan, we will be flexible.  Keep an eye on the thread for location.

Date: 5/31/2008
Time: 11:30am
Restaurant: TBD (The Rockyard?)
Why: So you can say, "I..." and Joe can say, "buh-bye!"
  >:D

-Joe

Thanks Joe & sorry you had to post your own goodbye lunch GTG!  Things around our house have been crazy and I have no idea where the 3-day weekend went!  ???

I'll send out an email to everyone with the info on this ASAP!

If we dont say bye, does he have to stay here? Makes sense to me. I as for now dont see any reason why I couldn't make it.

I am going to try and make this one.  It depends on how things go on Saturday, I have to run up to NE for the day.  I will try to update Saturday night if I will make it.

Worked for me!  >:D

Wish I would have been able to say Buh-bye to more folks, but this thread will have to do.

It was great getting to meet, greet, and hang out with all of you folks!

PM me ahead of time if you're ever out in Oregon...

Peace out

-Joe

We will miss your dirty truck at the GTG's Joe, and dont be a stranger either on the forum or if you ever cruise through Colorado let us know.

See ya,

Chadstr

Back