• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado member could use our prayers...

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Its with a very heavy heart that I pass on this email I got from Darren (Colorado_Avalanche) yesterday...

Chuck,

I don?t have the right words at the moment for this but I wanted the club to know my wife Jennifer passed away yesterday.

ADELGREN, JENNIFER

33, of Morrison, passed away May 11, 2008.  She was a dedicated wife and mother.  Jennifer loved camping and doing water sports with her children.  She was co-owner of Sweets from Heaven in The Colorado Mills and provided candy to many local non-profit and school functions and was very active with Bocc? Ball leagues in the metro area.  She is survived by her husband, Darren; children Gloria, Garret and Marquis; mother Sara (Floyd) Smith of Arvada, twin sister Maggie Stebbins (Alex Nunez) of Lakewood; brother John Stebbins of Arvada; in-law?s Chuck & Lin of Morrison; brother-in-law Dana (Linda) of Texas and nephews Alex Stebbins, Hunter Adelgren, nieces Serena Stebbins and  Hailey Adelgren. There will be a Visitation, 6PM Friday, May 16th, Evergreen Memorial Park Chapel and a Funeral Service, Saturday, 10AM, May 17th in the Barn at Evergreen Memorial Park, 27054 N. Turkey Creek Road, Evergreen, CO 80439, 303-674-7777. Memorial Contributions may be made in Jennifer?s name to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105 or www.stjude.org/donate. Arrangements by Evergreen Mortuary (303-674-7750) To write a message of condolence to the family go to www.EvergreenMemorialPark.com

Nicole and I just want Darren to know that he and the kids are in our thoughts and prayers.

Very, very sad. We will be thinking about Darren and his children as well as her parents and siblings.

Such a terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers will be with the whole family.

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.  My thoughts and prayers are also with Darren, the kids, and rest of the family.

-Joe

I'm very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

We are so sorry to hear this!  We also remember meeting Jennifer at a GTG bar-b-que. Our thoughts are with Darren and his family. 

Matthew and Carey

We're praying for you and your family Darren.  Nothing probably makes sense right now, but we're all here for you when you need us...

I would like to say thank you to all of you for your thoughts, condolonces and support over the last few weeks.  I especially want to send a thanks out to the Colorado Av club, Chuck and Nicole for sending the wonderful flower arrangement.  Your support has helped my family and myself through this tragedy. 

Again thanks to everyone.

Back