Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windtech is on the move... you along the way? NE, KS, OK, TX  (Read 3121 times)

windtech

• Nothing to see here, move along...
    • Green Earth Designs

Hi folks, I'm driving from Iowa to Texas Thursday and Friday- probably overnighting in Wichita Thursday night. Anybody along the way wanting to meet for lunch/dinner (or just a howdy) just give a holler and we can work something out. My destination is San Angelo so all you Texans.... look out. :D 

I usually take 29 to the KS turnpike then 35 to Wichita and veer off at Wichita Falls in a southwesterly fashion.
2005 Av 1500, Z71 WBH, Dark Ming Blue Metallic
Ambers, FTDRL/All4Hi, Hood/Window deflectors, receiver brakelight, hardwired (mirror) Passport
Flowmaster S40, K&N Air Filter, Lighted footwells

liteft01

• CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

Not sure what Kansas Turnpike intersects with I29.....I70?  But I'm not too far from I35 in Shawnee Kansas.......could possibly do lunch if your in the area at the time.  Or also close enough to I70 AND I435 to meet there too.

Anna
2006 Z66 Sport Red Metallic LT  Options:Sun and Sound Package, leather heated seats, adjustable pedals, memory seats, Bose sound system, 6-CD, Chrome assist steps (every option except Navigation and premium mirrors :( )  Mods:Running boards, in-channel vent visors, Chevy bow-tie mud flaps, mirror bras, premium mirrors :)

2002 Z66 Indigo Blue  Options: Sun roof, Running boards, Roof rack.  Mods: vent visors, Chevy bow-tie mud flaps  Totaled 3/6/06

windtech

• Green Earth Designs

Sounds great Anna!
 I still can't PM here (gawd, how many posts does it take?) so I'll shoot you an email tomorrow with my cell #  :P
Ambers, FTDRL/All4Hi, Hood/Window deflectors, receiver brakelight, hardwired (mirror) Passport

windtech

• Green Earth Designs

Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet Anna, I drove as slow as I could going through KC   ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 23 queries.