• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

looking for a good quality and value for $$ tuning shop in lincoln, NE or close

swissolih

help my fellow avalanchians

i have recently purchased this new avalanche (to replace my 03 cladded):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190200703880&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009

im not finished modifing it yet though and i have a fairly long list of mods to be executed before i have it shipped to switzerland.

the problem is that the dealer selling me this vehicle wants to charge me an arm and a leg for these mods :E:
i suspect because he knows im sitting in thailand right now and have no alternative workshop i can get these things done - or so he thinks.

and thats where you come in to play my fellow forum friends, so PLEASE  :help: :help: :help:

is there any customer orientated tuning/modification shop/dealer in the lincoln, nebraska area that will make me a good deal on whole bunch of mods??

have any of you guys have had any positive experiences and good prices with a shop in that area??

please help

thanks

oli, switzerland
currently in thailand

Sorry to hear they are jerking you around... I don't know of any shops here that do mods but it depends on what you are looking for?

Give me some details and maybe I can help out.

Frank
Lincoln NE

hi frank

thank you VERY much for your offer. due to the short time until shipment i have decided to "bite into the sour apple" as we say in switzerland and have ok'd all the further mods to be executed by the company who sold me the truck. i might not be getting the cheapest offer but after talking to the owner i believe im getting excellent workmanship.

but it is a very comforting and encouraging thing to know that avalanche owners are like a family and are willing to help each other out. even halfway across the world :B:
thank you frank

No problem... I will warn you that those guys don't have the best reputation around here...

I don't think they actually do this conversion they sold you...they have no other trucks like that for sale...in fact I thought they were just a used car lot.

The truck sounds great!

Best of luck to you

Frank

Back