• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado/Utah Mini Meet!

UtahAV

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2004
SM 2003
Utah/Colorado Mini Meet
Grand Junction, CO
May 16th-18th, 2008

Come and join the fun as the Colorado and Utah Chapters meet for the first time in Grand Junction, CO. This GTG is sure to become an annual tradition! Of course we would love to see all of our AV friends from the rest of the country as well!!​

Hotel Info:
Doubletree Hotel Grand Junction​
743 Horizon Dr.​
Grand Junction, CO 81506​
Tel:970-241-8888​

I can see making it to this one, even if its for a day, a plan of events may be nice to choose which would be the best day to spend up there...

I would so love to come meet all of you.

But, I have a conference in Jackson, Wyoming this same weekend.

Hope fully we'll do it again soon.

Sorry. :wave:

i'm putting it on my calendar, would love to see the cars at gateway and hopefully do some light off-roading in the area.

UtahAV said:
Sooner Red AV, RockyMtnShowtime: I hope you can both make it! I promise you, we are all going to have a great time!!

chadstr:

Here are links to the events for the Utah/Colorado Mini Meet...

www.utahavalancheclub.com/minimeet

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,95669.0.html

Hope this helps and I really hope you can make it!!

-UtahAV
-Mark
I really hope that I am able to make it also.  I haven't been up that way in a while.  I have an Great Uncle that lives in Grand Junction.
Tina

We need more AV's for this GTG!!!!​

Who's Next!!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Only 17 more days to sign up. After April 16th the Doubletree will no longer honor our group rate unless we have 8 reservations made. Come on ya'll, this is going to be a fun GTG!!

Who's Next?

Hello, I may be able to make this (minus the wife, she's too cool).  Who all is going?

woof said:
Hello, I may be able to make this (minus the wife, she's too cool).  Who all is going?

Hi woof!

I hope you can make it. If you think it will work please make your reservation soon so we can make our room agreement at the Doubletree.

You can find more info and an attendee list here...

More info here..

Hope to see you there!

-UtahAV
-Mark

woof said:

Hey Mike!  Nicole and I are going.  Hope you can join us!  Tom aka thorin should be joining us too.

Nicole & I have our reservations at the Doubletree in Grand Junction.  Only 10 13 days left to take advantage of the great deal Mark got us.  Get your reservations in soon!

WHO'S NEXT?

Hey gang,
you will never guess what. .....I won't be able to make this gtg either.  I am having yet another knee surgery.  This time it is on my right knee stemming from an accident where I was rear ended in Jan.  I can't win for losing can I?
Tina

Wow sorry to hear you have to go back under the knife Tina... hope you have a speedy recovery!

FYI to the rest of you... there's only 9 days left to take advantage of the deal Mark got us with the Doubletree Hotel!

WHO'S NEXT?!

UtahAV said:
Utah/Colorado Mini Meet
Grand Junction, CO
May 16th-18th, 2008

Come and join the fun as the Colorado and Utah Chapters meet for the first time in Grand Junction, CO. This GTG is sure to become an annual tradition! Of course we would love to see all of our AV friends from the rest of the country as well!!​

Hotel Info:
Doubletree Hotel Grand Junction
743 Horizon Dr.
Grand Junction, CO 81506
Tel:970-241-8888
Mention the Chevy Avalanche Club

Only 6 days left to take advantage of the special deal Mark arranged with Doubletree!

WHO'S NEXT?

BUMP!

Today and tomorrow are your last chance to sign up for the deal at the Doubletree Hotel in Grand Junction.  If we don't get at least 8 rooms reserved for this gtg we don't qualify for the discount and this GTG might have to be cancelled.  :eek:

Last call for reservations at the Doubletree. We need 3 more reservations by midnight, April 16th to get our group rate. Sign up now!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Ghostwheel & Az-spoiled Wife from Arizona just made their reservation. We only need 2 more reservations for the group rate!

Who's Next?
-UtahAV
-Mark

UtahAv posted in the main thread...

"I spoke with Jane at the Doubletree Hotel a bit ago and she changed things around a bit so we will still be able to make the gtg happen!! The new policy is this; for the 5 of us with a reservation already made or anyone that makes one before midnight tonight, the Doubletree will honor the $109 per night rate. They showed 6 reservations yesterday but one of them was in error and is shown canceled today that leaves 3 open rooms available to us at the group rate. At midnight tonight the 3 remaining rooms will be released back to the hotel and will instantly be booked as they have a waiting list for that weekend. So the summary is; the gtg is going to happen!, those already with reservations will have the group rate honored, if you don't make your reservation tonight for one of the remaining 3 rooms you will pay more and you will have a very difficult time finding a room in Grand Junction due to the Soccer tournament that same weekend.

I will be happy to try and help find rooms for anyone who would like to make the gtg after the midnight cutoff tonight.

When we get to Grand Junction we all need to make a point thank Jane for all of her help with the gtg and honoring the rate at the last minute. She saved the gtg!!

See you all there!!!

-UtahAV
-Mark"

So the pressure is off, the GTG is on!  But the more the merrier!  Who's next?

Back