• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Rocky Mtn Rage Hockey GTG - 3/16/08

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Ok folks here's the info on the next Colorado Av Club GTG!

Who: Colorado Av Club

What: Rocky Mountain Rage vs Tulsa Oilers

Where: Broomfield Event Center

When: Sunday** March 16, 2008 from 3:05pm

How much:
GROUP OUTINGS WITH THE RAGE

Group outings with the Rocky Mountain Rage are great for a night out with friends, family and co-workers!  Use group tickets as rewards and incentives for your employees, church, or other organization.  All you need is at least 20 people for your group outing. The Rage regular season begins in OCTOBER 2007 and concludes in MARCH 2008.  Group Rate includes parking!
LOWER PRIME (ROWS 2-:cool:$24.00$27.00
UPPER PRIME ADULT (ROWS 9-16)$20.00$23.00
UPPER PRIME YOUTH (12 & UNDER)$13.00$16.00
SINGLE (TOP 3 ENDZONE ROWS)$15.00$18.00
[tr][td]TICKET TYPE[/td] [td]GROUP RATE*[/td] [td]WALK-UP*[/td][/tr]  

BENEFITS OF COMING AS A GROUP
  • $3 Group Discount Per Ticket
  • Opportunity For Group Raffles and Drawings
  • Guaranteed Seating Together
  • PA System and Video Board Recognition
  • Group Leader Gets 2 Complimentary Tickets

Ok folks I need to get a head count asap so we can get our choice of seats.  To qualify for the group discount we need to get 20 people to go to the game.  This is their last home game of the regular season and they're hoping to get into the playoffs.  Should be an exciting game.  So who's coming to the game?

**updated

http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=196&PN=1

Yeah the Denver area has fairly exploded with hockey in the years since the Quebec Nordiques moved here to become the Colorado Avalanche.  We still had college hockey with DU and various minor league hockey teams come and go.  But now with NHL, two CHL teams (Rage & Eagles) and the college teams at DU and CC Colorado has lots of hockey to choose from!  (y)

Hey gang, going to have to count me out for this one.  It is to late in the day for us to travel from Walsenburg and get back home in a decent time for the kids to go to bed since they have school the next day.
Tina

Sooner Red AV said:
Hey gang, going to have to count me out for this one. It is to late in the day for us to travel from Walsenburg and get back home in a decent time for the kids to go to bed since they have school the next day.
Tina

No problem Tina... hope you're feeling better!

BTW... I got an email back from my contact that said he'd get us the group discount for 10 people!

Chuck +1
Darren +4
Joe

That's 8 so far!  (y)

avalanchuck said:
No problem Tina... hope you're feeling better!
We are finally on the down hill side of it, at least I think so.  I certainly don't want to be that sick again anytime soon.
Tina

Chuck,

We aren't making this one either, I have been really busy with work and Im trying to get ahead on funds to make nationals this year in July. The large tax bill I have this year isn't helping none either but thats another sour subject...sometimes being self employed bites.

Sorry,
Chadstr

Ok we have just over a week to get tickets... anyone else want to go to the game?  :wave:

I'll send out an email reminder too.

Sorry guys, still can't make this one.  It is just to late to be getting back.  The kids are hard enough to get up when they have had enough sleep.  LOL.  Hopefully, we can make the next one.
Tina

avalanchuck said:
BTW... I got an email back from my contact that said he'd get us the group discount for 10 people!

Chuck +1
Darren +4
Joe

That's 8 so far!  (y)

Just fyi I'm putting in for 8 tickets as close to the glass (Rows 2-6 @ $24 ea) right now!  (y)

avalanchuck said:

Chuck +1
Darren +4
Joe

That's 8 so far!  (y)

Ok Darren & Joe I've got our tickets at will call for sunday's game!  Do you guys want to meet up for lunch somewhere before the game?

Back