• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2008 Colorado GTG Calendar

avalanchuck

SM 2007
As posted to the Colorado Av Club forums:

Ok folks here is a list of what Joe and I have discussed as possible GTGs for Colorado in 2008.? We've set the first few months and added them to a Google Calendar that everyone can checkout.? We can always add or change the GTGs before we announce them officially.? Keep an eye on the calendar and the forums for changes.

January
Lunch in Castle Rock-Sunday Jan. 20 (we can surprise everyone that attends with our great attempt at planning ahead for gtgs this year!)

February
Wings over the Rockies-Saturday Feb. 9 (they're sponsoring a R/C model expo this day)

March
Rocky Mtn Rage hockey game-Saturday Mar. 15 (looks like the next to last home game)
Actually have Sunday March 16th's game listed in our Google Calendar.  This is an afternoon game instead of Saturday's night game.

April
Spring BBQ? TBD

May
MOD GTG? TBD

June
Rampart Range Road-TBD

July
Pikes Peak-TBD
(National GTG)

August
Skysox Game-TBD

September
Fall Colors Cruise-TBD

October
Corn Maze GTG-TBD

November
Lunch or Dinner somewhere in Castle Rock-TBD maybe get folks to sponsor a turkey dinner for charity

December
Not sure???

Updates in red.

http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=190&PN=1

Sooner Red AV said:
I am down for some of those events.? Not big on hockey.? Just keep me posted.
Tina

I got you in my email group... you should start getting notifications for all our gtg's now!  :D

Back