• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Av surgery is complete-vitals look good

Mike G

After attributing a slight coolant leak to being the water pump seal, a common problem on the GenIII at 71k miles, I dug in.  Since the boss was out of town and the Av was not being needed for weather conditions, I decided to save the $400 off the dealer cost and put a new water pump in at the same time.  I must say that I was a little intimidated by this thing at first, but under all the pretty plastic, it's pretty much just an old school GM small block.  A couple hours later and the truck is back to business  (y)
--Mike

Sounds like a quick fix Mike.

Chris In CO said:
When can I bring mine over?? I think I need a fuel sensor.? Just give me the nod and I'll drive her around the block!

What's the deal?  You can stop by anytime, you now my case per labor hours rate >:D  What are the symptoms, I will do a little preliminary research.
--Mike

Case per labor hour!!!!  :laugh:

I really need to get my seat warmer working again!!  It's COLD!  And the passengers window won't go down, will  need that this summer!

Back