• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lunch in Castle Rock GTG Sunday Jan. 20

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Who'd be up for a lunch time GTG in Castle Rock again?  I know this is short notice but I think you'll like what Joe and I have in store for you!

Who: Anyone and everyone that can make it!

What:  For lunch

When: 12 noon on Sunday January 20

Where:  Rockyard American Grill & Brewing Co

Why:  Let's start off the year right with our 1st GTG of 2008!!

Please let me know if you can join us so I can reserve us a table big enough for everyone.

avalanchuck said:
Who'd be up for a lunch time GTG in Castle Rock again?? I know this is short notice but I think you'll like what Joe and I have in store for you!

Who: Anyone and everyone that can make it!

What:? For lunch

When: 12 noon on Sunday January 20

Where:? Rockyard American Grill & Brewing Co

Why:? Let's start off the year right with our 1st GTG of 2008!!

Please let me know if you can join us so I can reserve us a table big enough for everyone.

Time to start a head count!

avalanchuck +1
thorin
Colorado_Avalanche +4
justjr +1
savant222
JoeSpicoli
RockMtnShowtime +1

14 & counting!

Hope you can join us!

Still trying to work this in, with Stock Show stuff, playoff games and the Avs game that starts at 6:00....not sure we can make it. 

I wouldn't have to clean it, would I??  ???

Sorry you guys missed out on the gtg Mike/Chris we had a pretty good turn out for a short notice on this gtg.  Keep an eye out for more news on our next gtg!

Thanks to everyone that was able to join us today!  We had a good time and I hope this kicks off a great 2008 for gtgs here in Colorado!

Sorry guys about  not even letting you know that I wouldn't be able to make this GTG.  This year is starting off pretty crappy for me so far.  Trouble with Spradley Chevy in Pueblo, a car wreck where I was rear ended on to top it off on the 16th, my son had to have surgery on his arm because he tripped on our stairs and his arm went through the window.  I hope to make the next GTG or maybe you guys can come accident proof me... :laugh:
Tina

Bummer Tina!  I hope everything turns out ok! 

Sorry I didn't get you emailed on this... just realized today that you weren't in my email group I send out gtg info on.  :E:

We've got things planned just about every month so I'm hoping you can make it to one of our gtgs soon!  (y)

Sooner Red AV said:
I certainly hope so too.? Has anyone else had trouble with Spradley in Pueblo?
tina

Sorry to hear that Tina.? You might check with a member by the handle of "cybermoser".? I haven't seen anything posted by him in a while but he was down in the Pueblo area.? He might have done business with Spradley.

On another note...
Finally got a chance to download the pictures.  Hey maybe sometime I'll remember to get the camera out when we're inside talking instead of just outside talking about our AVs! 

:D

Lunch in Castle Rock GTG

Back