• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GTG before Xmas

*BUMP*

Hey Tina I'll drop Joe a note on this & hopefully he can get something together here soon.

Yep, got the note!

So with the current snow on the ground, I think it's wise to plan something inside.

I was thinking maybe meeting at Fargo's Pizza.  They have a really neat old fashioned theme going.  The pizza is not anything to write home about, but they do have a decent salad bar, too.  Plus, they have a nice sized game section for the kiddos!  (y) 

Last time I was there, they only accepted cash.  And they just happen to have an ATM inside.  Convenient, huh?  (I can't remember the fee on the machine.)

How's that sound?  Maybe some upcoming Saturday or Sunday, meeting for lunch?  They don't have a ton of downstairs seating, but I think I can reserve some tables on the lower level, since I recall something about some surgery in the recent past.

I'll post on the other sites, too...

-Joe

Sounds good to me.  I think my kiddos would like that.  And as things stand right now, I am free that weekend.  All I need is a time and the address to the place.  Yeah, the stairs are still a pain right now.  Thanks for thinking of that.
Tina

Not sure if this weekend is going to work out now.  My kids are suppose to go shopping with their grandpa on Sat.  If we did it early enough on Sunday so we aren't late getting in since kids have school on Mon. Then  Sunday would be okay.
Tina

Well, let's shoot for Sunday the 16th, then!

How about trying to meet there around 11:15-11:30ish?

The address/phone is:

2910 E Platte Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 473-5540

A MapQuest link: Fargo's

Hopefully we can get some others to show, too...

-Joe

Hope you guys can swing this & wish we could join you!  We've got 3 family/friend Christmas parties going (including one of our own!) on Saturday so I'm pretty sure we'll be cleaning up after church on Sunday.  :needhug:

Sorry to hear that.  Hope the little bugger recovers soon.

That's the way the cookie crumbles, though.  Sometimes it's my kids that prevent me from making events.  But usually for me, it's an event that has been planned for a long time and at the last minute, something happens and I can't make it.  The quick-turn GTGs are typically easier for me to avoid those types of things.  :p

Looks like this one is canceled.

Take care,

-Joe

Back