• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

15.1 @ 90 MPH

Geovalanche

That's what I ran out at the local track on Tuesday evening. I beat quite a few cars, most notiably an Audi A6. Not bad for a 6000 lb truck.  :B:

The first guy I ran was in an Audi A6, I think his pride was wounded a bit. I only beat him by a couple of tenths.

And realistically, I could just pull a hard right off the line and crush their car into the wall. But that's just plain unsportsmanlike.

Especially when I drive the truck home with their car still attached to the front. Yeah, that's how I roll.

Geovalanche said:
The first guy I ran was in an Audi A6, I think his pride was wounded a bit. I only beat him by a couple of tenths.

And realistically, I could just pull a hard right off the line and crush their car into the wall. But that's just plain unsportsmanlike.

Especially when I drive the truck home with their car still attached to the front. Yeah, that's how I roll.
LOL LOL  :laugh:

Geovalanche said:
What mods do you have?

What do you have too? I need to know if I should stop by Detroit Speed Shop tomorrow and get something...

I got nothing!  Well that Av, of course, but only some FM40s... I just want to see yours fly!

I have a magnaflow exhaust and a drop in K&N filter ....

Thundervolt wires and NGK plugs .... I have the Jesse Bubb tune also ....

Geovalanche said:
Wow, I really put the carriage before the horse on this one.? :laugh: Stock exhaust, what was I thinking?

Changing the exhaust was more for the sound than performance for me, besides... I am clueless as to what kind of performance mods to do anyways!  :eek:

Mods? Easy. Get your budget first...

Cold air intake (easy)
headers (easy)
tuning (easy)

cam swap (moderate)
head and cam swap (moderate)
injectors/fuel pump upgrade
turbo or blower (moderate)

torque converter swap (hard, bulky trans to deal with)
engine swap (hard, costs a good amount of money)

Just some ideas...

You may want to leave this one alone Freebie read the Fastest avalanche post, he has a little more than you think.

Geovalanche said:

lmao  :laugh:

Freebie said:
So... tomorrow... wanna race?? >:D

I'll Be Your Huckleberry.

Doc1.jpg

edit: I like this pic better:

thdocholiday3qt.gif

MichiganSilver03 said:
You may want to leave this one alone Freebie read the Fastest avalanche post, he has a little more than you think.

Oh it would be utter domination... just curious is all  >:D

I need to get the e-fans installed and put a decent muffler on it. That's about another 4 tenths right there.

Many cars have seen the Avalanche logo on the tailgate. Many. It dead hooks in the street. Love it.

Geovalanche said:
I need to get the e-fans installed and put a decent muffler on it. That's about another 4 tenths right there.

Many cars have seen the Avalanche logo on the tailgate. Many. It dead hooks in the street. Love it.

Forgot to tell ya, it sounded great when you pulled out of Auto-Covers  >:D

Back