• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Special Thanks to our MEGA Meet Volunteers!

Wind4Power

Charter Member
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2003
I just wanted to extend a very special thanks to all who assisted with the planning and execution
of the SoCal MEGA Meet IV. All your help is very much appreciated!

MEGA Special Thanks to sparqui, Carolyn & family! Thanks for going above and beyone the call of duty.
I really can't thank you enough!

Special Thanks to teksavy for being our MC and coming down a day early to help us out.
Thanks to Daniel for our background music, help setting up and keeping the lists.

Special Thanks to the many members who arrived early and stayed late to help lug stuff up and down the hill to and from the shelter! There was alot of stuff to haul!

Thansk to my hubby Wind4Power for standing up at the entrance gate for hours!

And thanks to all those who attended the MEGA Meet! It was great seeing everyone!
Hope to see you again next year!

We had 44 Gorgeous Avalanches and at least 87 people attend! (y)

We to would like to thank all of the people you mentioned Cindy. Their hard work made for an incredible day for all of the attendees. The SoCal Avalanches again out did themselves!!

It's great to have the Mega Meet back in SoCal, Where it started and where it belongs for many years to come!

Thanks to all of you!

Nick & Dar :wave:

I have one regret.. I didn't get there until Saturday morning!!

GREAT JOB ALL!

Todd

A big thanks to all the volunteers that helpped make this event successful. We had a great time and it couldn't be done without all of you.

thanks to all that worked so hard to make this what it was...    a truly memorable event

Thank you to the whole So Cal crew who put this together, you guys and gals did an incredible job.

Back