• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Corn Maze GTG

I'll check but I'm pretty sure Nicole and I would both be up for another visit to the corn maze!  (y)

I am available any weekend.  Saturday or Sunday doesn't matter to me.  My kids have been waiting all summer long for this.  This is one of their favorite outings.

Well I started thread on CAC on this too... but I'd be available on the following dates.

Saturday Oct. 20
Saturday Oct. 27
Sunday Oct. 28

I'd lean towards the 20th... I think the weekend closer to Halloween would be a zoo out there.

Lets go ahead and set this for the 20th then.  I think the previous spot of meeting at the Wal-Mart in Thornton of I-25 and 104th was a good spot.  Lets plan meeting about 12:00PM.  If this is alright with everyone else.

Darren

Here's the info I posted to CAC...

Ok folks here's the plan...

Who: You!

What: The 4th Annual Corn Maze GTG!

Where: Fritzler Corn Maze

When: Saturday Oct. 20th

Why:? Why not?! Plus its a good time to get together with fellow Av owners and their families!

How much: $10 for Adults (maze only), $10 for kids 6-12 (combo), Free for kids under 6 (maze only) there are additional attractions... check here for more info & prices http://www.fritzlermaze.com/admissions.html

Let's meet up at the Thornton Walmart just off I-25 & between the Thornton Pkwy & 104th Ave at 12 noon.? We'll hangout for 15-20 minutes to let people talk and then we'll convoy on up to the Corn Maze.? Hope to see you there!

Map to Thornton Walmart

Weather Forecast for Lasalle, CO

Well gang, can't make this GTG either.  Went to the dr and though things are going well with recovery, he says no driving and no weight on the knee for at least 4 more weeks.  Can't wait to see pics though,
Tina

Hey Tina take it easy on that knee... and I'll see if Joe & I can't figure out another GTG here soon that you can join us!

Roll call for the 4th Annual Corn Maze GTG

avalanchuck
Colorado_Avalanche & family
NORTH CO AV & family

who's next?

avalanchuck said:
Hey Tina take it easy on that knee... and I'll see if Joe & I can't figure out another GTG here soon that you can join us!
I will take it easy, though it is getting hard.  Sitting around is driving me crazy especially with all the beautiful fall colors here.  I can't wait until I am allowed to be up and moving around.  Hope you guys have fun.
Tina

Well it was good to see Darren, Lloyd & Matt & all the family members that joined us for the gtg... Nicole and I forgot to bring a camera so... who has pictures to share?

:nopics:

I only have a couple too.  I forgot to bring the camera, so here is a couple from my phone.

Attachments

• IMAGE_061.jpg
    IMAGE_061.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAGE_065.jpg
    IMAGE_065.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 19
Kewl...looks like you guys had nice weather.? And good thing you didn't go Sunday!

Thanks for the pics!

-Joe

Back