• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Good Service Centers in Colorado

Burt Chevrolet in Parker. Good People.

Kewl!

And in the Springs (but not a dealership): Springs Auto & Truck Center...where we had the MOD GTG and Ken (duramaxman) works.  (y)

grillo88 said:
I just made an appointment to get gatorbacked at ED Bozarth on county line. Had anyone had good exp with them?

I believe that chadstr in Colorado Springs is the only one of us to get Gatorbacked and he couldn't get anyone to do it for him so he did it himself.  It looks good  (y)

Let us know how it works out for you!

I know I should prob post this in another thread, but I thought I would keep it local.
Just an update on my Gatorbacking...
I got a call from Jeremy at Ed Bozarth in Lone Tree. He informed me I would have to take my truck to the Aurora shop where they do their body work. I called and spoke to a Melissa who was familiar with GatorBack and confirmed she can do it. I have an appointment for Monday. She even said since im still under warranty they will have a rental car waiting for me?. Nice. ( I doubt they have any Corvettes in their rental fleet). I?ll keep you posted. Ill shoot some before and after pics too this weekend

Back