• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Good Bye to All

NorthFace-of-NW-IN

SM 2003
Well, I am a little sad? :(? to have to inform you all that we no longer have the AV.

Circumstances (and priorities) have changed, and it was time to sell the AV and move on.

We will continue to be members, and certainly try to mantain the friendships we made during our time in the club with the AV. We just won't be attending as many GTGs.

Untill the next time,

David

Sorry to hear about the AV, But that doesn't mean you can't be a member and attend GTG's

Hope to see you around 

Hate to hear that David.  It's been great to be around you and your family.  You're always welcome here.

Sorry to see the Avalanche go but we know you guys will always be in our group of friends!

Butch & Joan

Does this mean no more BBQS ? I only got to make one but I'm sure we could help out with Avalanche withdrawal and fill your yard with trucks again ! Cabela's in springtime is likely again, hopefully minus the '07 cold & wind. I'll even let you drive mine in a caravan if you show up  :B: 

A tear came to my eye when I read this, sorry to see it happen David, best of luck to you and Debbie and the kids,  hope all is well and gets even better.

Didit

ps, btw I sent that baked salmon recipe to Deb's email, did she get it, lol

David and Debbie,

Sorry to hear this. It has been a pleasure seeing you at GTG's and I look forward to the next one!!!

As is said over and over in this forum...its not just about the truck anymore! Stay in touch and we'll see you soon!

:love:  :love:

Shel

Absolutely stunned. Dave, Deb anything I can ever help with just let me know. My wife and I truly appreciated your hospitality and hope to continue to see you both regardless of what your driving.

:wave:

sure gonna miss u guys. like they said before, even tho u don't have the AV, don't be strangers. come to the GTG's when ya can. enjoy myself there at the independence gtg in june.

keep in touch,

Lu

Just because you said goodbye to your AV doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to your av friends. One of our closest AV families sold their 2nd AV in the spring... and just because they don't have an AV it doesn't stop them from coming to GTG's. And hopefully it won't stop you either. :B:

It was nice meeting you and your family in Nashville. We really enjoyed talking with you all while we let OldVMer entertain us in the lobby with his origami skills. (y)

Just remember it's the av that brought us all together but, it's the friendships we've made that will keep us together. :love:

Mrs WVAV

Sorry to hear of your loss david.  Hey..it's just a truck, but the friendships go a long way.
I should know.  :D

Keep in touch and I'll see ya next time I drive across the country.  :wave:

Sean

Sorry that you had to get rid of your Av David, but just stay in touch with all of your friends here in this forum. ?Enjoyed meeting you, Debbie and your children at your last GTG, it was a blast, you all are really nice people and with or without an Av, we are all family. ?Stan ?:B: ?

Sorry that you had to get rid of your Av, but just stay in touch with all of your friends here in this forum. ?Enjoyed meeting you, Debbie and your children at your last GTG in June, you all are really nice people and with or without an Av, we are all family. ?Stan ?:B: ?

:cool:? :eek:? :C:

David & Debbie,

Everyone has already said it, and it's true.? Keep in touch, attend GTG's, and check in often.

We enjoyed the Independence Day BBQ and Thanks again for the help with the air horn mod David (y)

Hope this only means your saving for an '08 Av? (y)

BTW are you still helping with/attending the Das Dutchman Essenhaus GTG? ????

2.gif

I don't know what to say other than "you have a lot of explaining to do young man".    Just kidding.  But every time you post I expect it to include  :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug:

I think Mrs. Mongo said it best with....

:C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C:

I have finally been able to wipe away the tears long enuf to post.? BOOOHOOO!? <sniffle, sniffle>?

DONT BE A STRANGER!? We all still? :love: U!? :needhug: :needhug:

David and/or Debbie,
Next time you log in, please reply here and let us know how you are doing.

jnspur said:
DONT BE A STRANGER!  We all still  :love: U!  :needhug: :needhug:

That's right!

jnspur said:
I think Mrs. Mongo said it best with....

:C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C: :C:

I have finally been able to wipe away the tears long enuf to post.? BOOOHOOO!? <sniffle, sniffle>?

DONT BE A STRANGER!? We all still? :love: U!? :needhug: :needhug:

Ditto  (y)
:love: ya Dave & Debbie

Back