• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

'07 drivers using Predator or HPP3. Did you get what you were looking for?

03NHAVY

This is for the owners of 2007 avys using Predator Diablosport U7194 or the HPP3.

What did it do for you?
Did it open up the engine like you wanted?
Did it reduce TM enough for it to feel like a normal vehicle should?
Did it reduce the PE, Enrichment delay to the point were if you hit the gas it actually gives gas?

When answering, please state which motor, 5.3 / 6.0 and which programmer you have along with settings you are using, performance experienced and general satisfaction with unit. 

Thanks, i know there are alot of other tuners out there, but i'm trying to get info on the hand helds because my truck is a lease and i need to be able to return it at any moment normal, not with a PCM from somewhere else.

Thanks, Matt.

I'd be interested in hearing some objective reviews as well.  I understand that using a laptop gets better results, but I'd sure like to hear what to expect from a handheld on a stock Av.

03NHAVY said:
This is for the owners of 2007 avys using Predator Diablosport U7194 or the HPP3.

What did it do for you?
Did it open up the engine like you wanted?
Did it reduce TM enough for it to feel like a normal vehicle should?
Did it reduce the PE, Enrichment delay to the point were if you hit the gas it actually gives gas?

When answering, please state which motor, 5.3 / 6.0 and which programmer you have along with settings you are using, performance experienced and general satisfaction with unit.?

Thanks, i know there are alot of other tuners out there, but i'm trying to get info on the hand helds because my truck is a lease and i need to be able to return it at any moment normal, not with a PCM from somewhere else.

Thanks, Matt.

Takes one minute thirty seconds with HP Tuners.... and there is no additional PCM required... :wave:

Back