• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Our Loss

jomomma

To all our Friends that don't know, Butch lost his mother on Monday night.

jomomma said:
To all our Friends that don't know, Butch lost his mother on Monday night.
jomomma please give him Big Hugs from us..  And we are praying for you all and your family..

Hugz

Jomomma,

I saw Butch's post in DB&G. My thoughts are with you both during this difficult time. She sounded like a lovely woman.

Take care,
Shel

Sorry to hear the news.

Been thinking about you guys quite a bit this week.
Especially with memories of the July 4 parade a few years back.

You know you have lotsa love coming from Ohio.  :love:

Jim and Carol

Sorry for your loss Butch. Hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Sorry for your loss, It sounds like she was an amazing woman.  I hope that someday my son can say the same about me!!  You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Heidi

We are very sorry for you loss.  Our thoughts are with you and Butch and the rest of your family.

Chris and Kelly

Butch & Joan, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Our hearts and thoughts are with you during this difficult time. 

Remember, "When someone you love becomes a memory, their memory becomes a treasure".

I wish I could give you guys a big hug. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Joan, please convey my condolences to Butch, my heart aches for his loss, I will be thinking of you both and will pray for you.  I know the feeling well, I lost my parents within the last three to seven years, it's a stressful time and it isn't easy getting through it, but God will give you both the strength to endure.  Best Regards, Stan

Today will be the hardest, but with God's graces you both will endure, take care, and see you soon.

Didit n Lu

Butch and Joan,

Thinking of you both especially today!!! Take comfort in the friends and family that surround you today.

Shel

Butch and Joan, you two are some of the first AV friends that I met a few years ago and two of the best people that I know.

I'm very sorry for you loss.  If there is anything that I can do, let me know.

Butch,

I am so very sorry for your loss.  It sounds like your Mother was a great person and passed that on to her kids!  You, Joan, and all of your family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

RIP Helen Rhodus

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Butch. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this time.

Butch & Joan,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in our prayers.

Let us know if there is anything we can do.

David, Debby, Caleb & Joshua.

Back