• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

appreciation plaques

Dagear

Hi Guy & Gals,.

I was not able to make are local GTG to give the
Appreciation Awards. So I ask EQ to stop my office to give him, his plaque and ask EQ to give trAVelingman his at the GTG.

Again I want to say THANK YOU to all those who help me out on the cost. I tried to PM everybody that was at the
Music City Mayhem GTG, if I you did not get a PM from me, I could not find your PM address.

I?m going to keep the  ? help me offset cost of the plaques? open until July 31 2007, Any extra money will go to a Gift Card for them or next Big GTG, like the Music City Mayhem.

Thanks Again ?Chameleon? David Gearing

P.S.  Below is the PM I sent out.

Hi  Guys & Gals,

Since the 2007 Music City Mayhem is gone but not forgotten.

I,m PM?ing you , ? About the box of awards ?  it was really just racing awards but there were 2 things in the box that EQ and trAVelingman ordered for themselves.

I have Re-Ordered those for  ( Scott~EQ and John~trAVelingman) .

They are appreciation awards.

If you want to help me offset cost of the plaques,
PM, for address or paypal

Any extra money will go to a Gift Card for them or next Big GTG

I was going to present the plaques at our next local GTG

For those people who do not know what I?m talking about here is a link. 

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,82145.0.html

Thanks ? Chameleon?  David Gearing

here is one of the plaque

Attachments

• MCMcoordplsm.jpg
    MCMcoordplsm.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 68
Awesome Chameleon!!!! Thanks for the PM  :love: and for doing this for EQ & trAV! It truly was an outstanding event!

Thanks again gentlemen  :love:

That is nice, Scott and John deserve them for all they went through to put it together

I want to thank Chameleon for heading up this effort and to all of those who chipped in. I was very surprised to say the least when Chameleon presented me with the plaque yesterday. It really means a lot.

Thank you all so much!

Just a small token from "us" for all the time and effort that went into pulling off Music City Mayhem.

THANK YOU!

Now get to planning the '08?GTG >:D

Thank you all so much for doing this for Scott and I.  It really means alot to me to see the sincere appreciation that everyone has shown to us for the Music City Mayhem.  I was floored when I got my plaque yesterday and all I can say is you guys ROCK!!

:love:

Aw, that was a nice idea and very well deserved by Scott and John, I am glad that they finally received them, and would have liked to have seen the surprise on their faces!  (y)  :B:

Back