• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Has anyone been able to contact 4youtruckparts.com ?

Avalanche Wolf

I have been trying to get a hold of Chad at 4youtruckparts.com but the last time I heard from him was Monday,  May 7th.

Tried email and voice mail but no answer. Just wondering if anyone has had better luck than me.

:help:

Normally i would be calm and wait it out but some changes are coming up fast and just one of the million things I need to get in line before the changes happen.

and no Fox is not pregnate  :beating: unless bonesaw or Grnx or , or , or .....  :p has something to tell me

Avalanche Wolf said:

and no Fox is not pregnate? :beating: unless bonesaw or Grnx or , or , or .....? :p has something to tell me
nope, I have nothing to tell you.

Avalanche Wolf said:
................................................. no Fox is not pregnate? :beating: unless bonesaw or Grnx or , or , or .....? :p has something to tell me

:laugh:

The last time I heard from him was on the 9th.  JJSnowking is also trying to get in touch with him.

I sent him an email this morning after seeing that you're continuing to have no response.  I'll let you know if/when I hear from him.

I haven't heard from him since the beginning of May.  I planed on emailing him again, but work has been rather brutal the past few weeks, and will be for another couple of weeks.

I've been trying to hold on to the opinion that he's just busy or has something going on but I imagine someone would have gotten something by now. Hate to have to change my opinion to  (n)

David

WarWagon said:
I haven't heard from him since the beginning of May.? I planed on emailing him again, but work has been rather brutal the past few weeks, and will be for another couple of weeks.

i doubt it'll do much good... steve just re emailed them letting them know we're moving soon so we needed to just know if they were or were not able to help out... still no response 4 days later... :E:

i personally don't feel too bad because it's not like we're personally out any money, just more dissappointed as it doesn't reflect positively upon them... we'll see...

luv u eq & trAV and know this has NOTHING to do w/ u guys :love:

I purchased the control for the shocks from him, and havnt seen that either.  Although he has seen my payment  :E:

No email response from him still and still not answering his phone either.

I mainly feel bad for people like JJ and Bigblockhead. I promised my current exhast system and arranged for it to be installed at the same time with the shop , which I got a call from them yesteday asking if they are still installing it on the trucks.

I honestly am coming to the concusion we are PAST the just busy part :(

Avalanche Wolf said:
No email response from him still and still not answering his phone either.

I mainly feel bad for people like JJ and Bigblockhead. I promised my current exhast system and arranged for it to be installed at the same time with the shop , which I got a call from them yesteday asking if they are still installing it on the trucks.

I honestly am coming to the concusion we are PAST the just busy part :(

Maybe I oughta try and get my money back then :(

I'm really sorry that this is happening.  Back a few months ago, I had a good experience with him...I'm not sure why the change.

JJ - I suggest that you take the steps you need to recover your $$. 

Next recommendation is to let everyone know what kind of business this guy is running.

Again, I'm very sorry this happened.

Sorry to hear this guys. It may be time to start a complaint campaign to Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, I see he has his online store through them. Their phone number is: 866-781-9246

Another thing is they are still advertising that they are proud sponsors of MCM, if they are not coming through with their donated items to that event I would insist that part of their website is taken down!

Sometimes things happen, lets hope that is the case and everyone will still get their items!!

Butch

Scott,  its not your fault.

I'm not even sure how to go about getting my money back, nothing like this has happen to me before.

Avalanche Wolf said:
sun-clouds.JPG

Got a email back from him today , suprise suprise. Hoping and seeing if he follows through.

JJ - if you paid with a Credit card or bank card , contact the company and tell them what is going on and you want this money disputed. Hope it works out for ya.

I'll give it a little longer.  I got ahold of him on the phone today, and he said all the winners prizes were being drop shiped from the manufacturer, and he would have to contact them and see where our goods are.

I guess only time will tell.  But it seems odd that we both got different answers.

JJsnowking said:
I'll give it a little longer.  I got ahold of him on the phone today, and he said all the winners prizes were being drop shiped from the manufacturer, and he would have to contact them and see where our goods are.

I guess only time will tell.  But it seems odd that we both got different answers.

He also never got back to me on buying the controller for the shocks either.  Time will tell.  :rolleyes:

I am truly sorry that everyone is going through the junk with this Vendor.  I never anticipated that this would be the case with this guy.  I suggest that you give your CC company a call today JJ.  I will get with Scott this evening and he and I both will send this guy an email insisting that he remove MCM from his web pages.  We will also remove all references to him in the MCM threads, other than to say that he was a no-show/non-complying free loader.  We truly apologize.

Back