• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tazzo Vehicle Performance Computer

gandolphxx

Charter Member
Product Name: Tazzo Vehicle Performance Computer
Manufacturer: Tazzo Motorsports
Purchased at: http://www.tazzo.com/
Cost: $139.99 + 19.99 for windshield mount + sh
Skill Level: Very Easy
Overall Rating: 10.00

Nice tool to check out mods - better than "seat of the pants" guess. The two axis mode eliminates the constant leveling that other types require. Gives you 0-60, 1/4mi, 1/8mi and a lot more. They have a windshield mount - I currently have it mounted to the front console with duct tape - works well, if you are not fussy. I will build a permanent mount in the future.

I have checked it with the track and it was within .02 right out of the box. They did a lot of things right with this small device.

They have good technical data on their site and handle direct orders quickly.

This is for you folks that are getting hooked ;D

Not having owned a Gtech, this one seems to do all and more + doesn't need to be leveled everytime you want to make a test. Sure does make it easy to check out the mods. ;D

Grando -

mounted to the front console with duct tape? that's one way to get that "custom" look . . . . ;)

well, I guess your racing heritage is showing (nothing a little duct tape won't fix!) so we can forgive you . . .

did you ever see that commercial where the highway patrolman has pulled over the vintage muscle car owner and he is basically citing the pwner for the non-original flaws in the car, and the cop ends by drawing his gun and saying "now I gotta ask you one thing - what's that hiding under the blanket [which is covering a portion of the rear seat] - DUCT TAPE??!!!"

I even have black duct tape to match the Beastie - so there. Maybe I should start a poll - you might be surprised at the number of folks who solve basic problems with duct tape.

When I finish the "Custom slip in mount" I will post pix, until then it is doing everything I need.

If you are interested in more on this subject got to http://www.google.com and enter "duct tape uses" - taste precludes me from entering the URL here, but some of you have shown proclivities that might enjoy this. ;D

I have a Vericom Computer thats about 13 years old. It has been a dust catcher for years. I am going to have to use it when I change my intake. I have run this computer at the 1/4mile track some time ago and its very accurate.

Back