• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone have an O'Reillys hat??

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Anyone get a hat they dont want??  I could use an extra or 2..
Either style would be fine
Mike

Ya' should said something yesterday...would have thrown one in the box for ya'!!

I can let ya have mine... If/When I do wear a hat it's my beloved Redskins hat. ?That or nothing..... ?I think I still have your addy

I know, I know... ?:needhug:

mhough said:
I can let ya have mine... If/When I do wear a hat it's my beloved Redskins hat. ?That or nothing..... ?I think I still have your addy

I know, I know... ?:needhug:

I can no longer be your friend.  I grew up a Cowboys fan and absolutely HATE the entire old NFC East teams.  Well, except the Cardinals b/c they were never much competition.

Hop45 said:
I can no longer be your friend.? I grew up a Cowboys fan and absolutely HATE the entire old NFC East teams.? Well, except the Cardinals b/c they were never much competition.
That will just make our conversations a little more intense.... We can hate the Eagles and Giants together!  Does it help any that my team as been in the crapper for over a decade?  (n)  Besides, my best friend is a Boys fan and we only gave each other a few black eyes.  :kidding: My wife was a Cowboys fan but we perverted her... er I mean converted.  You can just keep reminding me of the Skins/Boys record the last 12 games - that's what my "so-called" friend does.  :needhug:

I was really hoping that Gibbs could turn it around.  Hate to see him come back and not be the Gibbs he once was.

Was gonna check anyone need an addy??
Also will give you a FREE beverage at STI V  >:D >:D

Hugz said:
Was gonna check anyone need an addy??
Also will give you a FREE beverage at STI V >:D >:D

Hey I am all in on the Free Bevs as long as it doesnt come from KYbobs stash..... it still burns !!!

Send me a PM

Avalanche Wolf said:
Hey I am all in on the Free Bevs as long as it doesnt come from KYbobs stash..... it still burns !!!

Send me a PM
There's a certain someone that will be there that will be more than happy to make you a drink >:D

mhough said:
That will just make our conversations a little more intense.... We can hate the Eagles and Giants together!? Does it help any that my team as been in the crapper for over a decade?? (n)? Besides, my best friend is a Boys fan and we only gave each other a few black eyes.? ?:kidding: My wife was a Cowboys fan but we perverted her... er I mean converted.? You can just keep reminding me of the Skins/Boys record the last 12 games - that's what my "so-called" friend does.? :needhug:

I was really hoping that Gibbs could turn it around.? Hate to see him come back and not be the Gibbs he once was.
dont feel bad my cowboys are not the best they use to be either but aint least we can round up your skins.... >:D

moosc said:
dont feel bad my cowboys are not the best they use to be either but aint least we can round up your skins.... >:D
That you can.... it's like a bad omen... we need to break it this year... :cool:

Back