• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

did you get what you REALLY wanted?

grnxnam

SM 2006
for those who won the big prizes, did you get exactly what you wanted?  I know I got the bedslide I wanted, Z66 Butch got the drop kit he wanted and since Logie picked the NOS kit as the first pick, he got what he was after.

what about the rest of the winners?  was it a wanted prize or did you settle for an alternate prize?

i got two things i REALLY wanted... my MCM flag display case from Vetman was something i'd wanted for a VERY long time.  I luv his work :love:  and although it wasn't a raffle prize, i am still happy i got the other item i wanted... my MCM Mayhem Hold Em Tournament LAST PLACE Horses Bootie Trophy  :love:  ...  i have it proudly displayed at work, right nex to to my Avalanche Spirit Award :love:

the only thing i didn't get that i really wanted while down there was more hours in the day to spend w/ all of you wonderful folks :love:

Nope. ? There were a lot things I wanted but I did not win a thing. ?Maybe next year.

I did have a great time.  We were all winners in that respect.

NO!!!!!!!!

I wanted the bedslide!!!!

Bedslide and Bedrug were at the top of my list. I did get a cold air intake, which was on my eventual mod list, but after many other mods. I am very happy that I got it.

I had a great time for the short time I was at MCM and that was what I REALLY wanted! ?Met a lot more people this year than I did at SNGTG last year!

As proud recipient of the Whelen strobe kit, I definitely got what I wanted. I had some of the bigger stuff in mind, too, but strobes were at the top of the list. I'm going to buy some other stuff to go with it, but that saved me some expense for sure. Being able to hang out, meet other members and put faces to names was an even better gift. 

I definitely got what I wanted.  A fun weekend to hang out with folks, some I had met some I had not, and to have a blast.  Definitely got that.  Also got the prize I really wanted.  Couldn't be happier with the results of the weekend.

With a Minor upgrade yes I did >:D

Attachments

• 1.100.Black.Full.JPG
    1.100.Black.Full.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 71
RaleighBermudaBlu said:
Nope.? I really wanted the 75% off the Corsa exhaust coupon...but I didn't win anything? :rolleyes:

I did however bid on the silent auction for charity.

Sorry Tom!!!  Yeah Right!!  I'll let you see and hear it soon!!

EricB said:
I was just thinking out loud!!? August is OK.?

August is the favorite month of the NorCal welcoming committee... My B'day, Interplanet Janet's B'day & Big Blockhead's B'Day... (Av Wolf's is in July, so we'll just fudge his for a month) >:D

Avalanche Fox said:
August is the favorite month of the NorCal welcoming committee... My B'day, Interplanet Janet's B'day & Big Blockhead's B'Day... (Av Wolf's is in July, so we'll just fudge his for a month) >:D

See how well this is working out trAV?!  August would be a great month to hold another HUGE GTG!!!!

I really wanted the Belltech drop............. but the Transgo shift kit was a great surprise and #2 on my list!!!  :D

I didn't win any loot, nor did I get to race , but I really didn't care. I had a great time :love: It was a great event run and attended by a bunch of great people. I was happy with the runner up award at the glow competion. It was unexpected and the 1st time I've won an award at an AV event.

So the answer is YES >:D

Yep..  Still smiling...  as I know so is everyone else....
Still thinking about meeting several of you for the first of many more times in the future...
For me it wasnt about winning a prize, (granted it would have been great) but just being able to hang out with everyone is what I won...

Hugz

see you all soon... 

Back