• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Special Thanks to Trannyman, and Butch

JJsnowking

Not sure if everybody knows, but I wasnt planning on attending MCM.  I did not have the money to attend.  Mark and Butch PAID for my entire trip this week because they knew I really wanted to be down there with everyone.

I thought this would be the best place to express my Thanks to them  :love:

I would also like to thank B-Rad for providing my taxi ride home, also free of charge  :love: (y)

Thanks again guy, I really enjoyed myself this week.

Josh

I mentioned this in another topic too, but I also would like to thank you all for working on my AV when I didn't have the knowledge or the time to get the job done.  Now I have cold AC and what a blessing it is!

I told someone at work what you guys had done for me and they couldn't believe it.  I told them, they didn't know the AV Club.  So many good people do so many nice things.

I'm glad you were able to join us JJ and I'm thankful for Trannyman, Butch and B-Rad2500 for helping to get you here!

Thank you all for coming and for your generosity.

That is a great gesture and I am glad they did it. Nice seeing you again!

It was great having you down there.  So to Trannyman, Butch, and B-Rad:  Thanks for getting him there and back.  Josh can fit right in with any of us Good Ol' Boys (well, until he starts talking anyway  :p, but we'll work on getting him a suthern accent)

I been to the Monster garage and met Mark and Butch and this does not surprise me one bit. They would give you the shirt off their back. They are the reasons clubs like these thrive and grow :love: Great trucks and greater people :love:

After meeting Mark briefly on Saturday, this does not surprise me.  I had not been at the hotel more than 15 minutes when he remembered that he had offered to scan my AV for codes weeks ago via PM. So, I would also like to thank Trannyman again for doing this for me. It was greatly appreciated!!! Hope to see you again down the road!

That was outstanding of those guys and I'm glad they did and that you got to go...

I'm just sorry I couldn't drive fast enough for you guys last night, but I did make Al warn Brad!!

I am glad they did. It was good to meet you. It's not about the trucks its about the people and GTG's like this one remind us of that very fact.

JJsnowking said:
Not sure if everybody knows, but I wasnt planning on attending MCM.? I did not have the money to attend.? Mark and Butch PAID for my entire trip this week because they knew I really wanted to be down there with everyone.

I thought this would be the best place to express my Thanks to them? ?:love:

I would also like to thank B-Rad for providing my taxi ride home, also free of charge? :love: (y)

Thanks again guy, I really enjoyed myself this week.

Josh

I'm glad you enjoyed it Josh. I didn't wan't to see you miss it. I appreciate all youve done for me as well. It's what friends do

Yea me too, I also want to thank Mark and Butch they are really, really great guys. I went to the MG, to do my headers they wouldn't even let me hold the damn light. lol. and talk about knowledge it flows out of there pours.
Thanks Guys
Dave

Thanks to you both for brining JJ KingBUBBA  back to us..  So glad you all were able to join us..

Hugz

Paying it forward is always the best thing to do. Hats off to you'all

Sam

Just noticed this thread  :E:

I would like to say thank to the whole New England bunch.  I had a great time hanging out with all of you, Trannyman, Butch, JJ, and B-Rad.  Your all top notch in my book.  (y)

Back