• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Av Wolf (as long as we're thanking folks)

grnxnam

SM 2006
I would like to personally thank Steve, aka Avalanche Wolf, for sharing Holly, aka Avalanche Fox, with the folks at MCM.  It takes a special kind of man to allow their wife to go off with folks they've never met.

I, for one, am thankful he trusts her (and us) as he does.  It has allowed many members to get much needed info both before and after purchasing an Avalanche. 

It was an honor to meet you, Steve.  I look forward to seeing you again.  I know there were lots of people to meet and thousands of things to do while you were in Nashville and you might have been stretched timewise, but theres always next time.

Hope to see you again soon.

I didn't get to say to much to Wolf but thanks for your patience with us, I know Holly spends a lot of time on club stuff.

It was a pleasure meeting you both indeed..!!!!  Look forward to the next time already..

Hugz

Haven't had the pleasure to meet Steve or Holly yet. The Avalanche and the club can be an addiction as my wife, Wendy, often reminds me. I for one would never think of stealing your wife, maybe borrow her? :kidding:
Made me think of this old John Lennon song. Jealous Guy

I was feeling insecure
You might not love me anymore
I was shivering inside
I was shivering inside

I didn't mean to hurt you
I'm sorry that I made you cry
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you
I'm just a jealous guy

I'm jealous I couldn't attend MCM? :wave:

It was really a pleasure meeting all of you out there. We really felt like everyone out there was the family we hadnt met before and now miss everyone of you very much.

As far as letting Holly poof dont feel too bad , gave me time to sneek away and have my own fun? >:D

Jerry , (Raceman) gave us the ultimate compliment I belive when tellin us we are nothing like what they expected California people to be. I turly can not tell you all how great life is out there with all of you this week and how we didnt want to come home.

JohnB has to be the Kindest person I have ever met ( even though he has the WORST modding addiction i have ever seen , the man mods in the rain !!! )

KY Bob? -- what can i say .... You are a experiance in life everyone should meet at least once in their life , you rock man !

Walmart - You take care of my screamin monkey for me sexy , I will be back !

Brenda ( Mrs. Bonesaw ) SOCO , Margirita's and Misery 1 baby !! Next time I will have my truck and we can put them side by side and blast the music that spoke to our souls . Cant wait to get Misery 1 in the mail , working on a version to send to you including some elevator music , who kept pressing the floor buttons again ? :notme: Miss ya already? :needhug:

Allen ( Bonesaw ) NO MORE JELLO SHOTS !!! , JELLO SHOTS BADDDDDddd !!

Hugs - You rock man , thanks for the use of the truck while down there ! You are too dam funny , almost as funny as ....

BooTheRedneck ? !!! OMG I still dont know how a Acre can fall out of a tree ( must be one big Ars Tree !!! ) Fox Rubbin the Budda Belly gave us the luck we needed for a great flight home ! Did ya ever find that beer ya lost ?

RalieghBermudaBlue -? Finally met my Sceret Santa Recip !? Was great to meet ya and have breakfast with ya , only wish we had more time to talk but you know the plan .. shhhhhhhhhhh !!! Till next time friend ! BTW what WAS your phone doing in Mr. Smiths room under his pillow anyways ?? Any case glad ya found it.

BRAD2500B? - Man cant wait to see you again ! I think you were the only one more lit than Brenda and I , had so much fun with you. We not only shared in a "few" cold ones but also our frusteration of modding a 2500. GOOT TIMES BRO !

WVAvalanche & Mrs. WVAvalanche -? You and your wife are the most talkable people i have ever meet, many of time we just walked up to eachother and started talking bout so much . Was a real pleasure meetin you two !

LOGGIE !!!! - You are freakin AWESOME !? I was glad to be able to spend the time with you and your sister talking about everything under the sun ( and rain ) and smoking the best cigar I have ever had. GOOD TIMES !!

Trannyman & Butch & JJsnowking - I know you guys had a long drive last night , when I talked to Brenda on the phone last night when we were finally almost home you were in a caravan in DC.? Really cant wait to see you guys again, you 3 are so easy to talk to and really made us feel welcome. Besides you still owe me that Ride a long !!!! Dont think i will forget  :cool:

avdavidw - Thanks for showing me all the glow , truck was spankin even though it was hard to see because ...

OviedoAV - Strobes would cause blindness from 5 miles away ! Seen the truck in pics but they dont do it justice !? You are a great man and owner of a awesome truck.

And speaking of awesome trucks ....

Chevy Thunder - You and Holli are so fun to be around only wish would have been able to do Coyte Ugly Round two with ya , you are Great people to have at any GTG and to send Holly out to get crazy with.

WarWagon - You are my hero man ! Being able to balance a GTG and still being a father gets you a truck load of cool points. You know how to keep that balance of Genius and insane right there on the edge of good times and a ton of fun ! Till next time my friend !

Vetman - Between talking about old school Doom video games to RCs to Jello shots I had a great time with ya ! Your flag will always be a prominte display in our home. Thank you very much !? :love:

TexasCwGrl - I dont know how you made it out of my pocket because we were gonna sneek you on the plane and take you home with us !! You are a beautifull woman and any one is lucky to have the honor of calling you their friend. You might be short in height but that was the biggest hug I have ever gotten. Miss you very much and cant wait till next time I get to watch you buy a ton of mods !!!

Tybee Jack? - No one that has ever met this Av'er will ever forget him ! He slept in the room next to us and was the best behaved out of anyone at the GTG. Only wish I could have gotten his Name badge !!

Z66 Butch & jomamma - It was so great to see and talk to you two again. It has been too long and Hope to see the two of you again really soon ! Hope we didnt embarass ya too much at breakfast with Holly , Reigh and The Bad Byron :p

Mr. Smith - YOU SCARE ME !!! but at the same time no one made us feel more welcome than you. Many good times I will remember in that parking lot with ya.? ?:laugh:

Shels Land - You are so fun to be around ! Glad the strobes finally got installed they look awesome ! Just stay out of trouble with them now ya hear !

BOOM - Met you the final night of the week long GTG , you and your friend were awesome to talk to. I have never seen nor heard and pretty much everyone there that much sound come from an Avalanche. When people INSIDE the NFL Titan Statium can heard it , that is pretty dam loud ! When the Judges of the Sound contest ask you to turn it down because they cant hear anyone else, that is loud ! Watching the roof of your Avalanche EXPAND and vibrate 4"-6" from the boom was AWESOME !! Why your windows are not blown out I dont have a clue !!!? You are what the love of music is all about , you dont care what it is if it makes ya feel good you turn it up. Even though you got Holly on her knees servin ya dinner rolls , you gotta teach me that one !!

Sirshopolot & Mrs. Sirshopolot - What a pleasure and honor meeting the two of you ! It was so easy to talk to the two of you either the parking lot or in our hotel room? :eek: . It didnt matter if it was serious of just joking around it was no holds bard and good times. Hope to see you again real soon and mabye hit Coytoe ugly again with ya !

Redleg - Your truck is spanking and the family was great. It was a pleasure meeting you and experiancing your boom !

GoldBowTie & Toots - Was such a plesure to meet you two , you were so easy to talk to and enjoyable to be around. People like you make anyone want to be your neighbor and friend !? Toots ! I will never forget such a Southern Bell like your self and will never forget that Curtcy you are a wonderfull woman !

Sourmash & Sweetmash - there isnt anyone with would rather bring a cold one with and chat about the world with. Thank you for your friendship and good times !

Tinman & Miss Judy - First of all , Tinman ROCKS !!! and Miss Judy to a great woman ! Cant wait to see you again !

FIRST2HUNT2004 - Was great to meet you , hope to hear you at many more GTGs in the future !

TheBeast & Lonestargurrl - It was finally great to meet the man finally. I always loved your truck a great deal and it was great to meet the two of you finally. Dont forget about that BL information? :love:

TKE927 & TKE's Lady? - was great to meet you and get the understanding behind the name , you two were great to talk to and hope to see ya again soon

KRUKEDWAYS - Was awesome to finally witness the masterpiece. That truck is stright off the chain ! Your lady is so down to earth and so easy to talk to, It was really our pleasure to meet her finally !

MichiganSilver - I dont know if we had the chance to meet , I am pretty sure we did but that first night of Coyte Ugly is still a bit fuzzy? :laugh: , I only really remember the goodbyes ( I was almost sober by then? ( :E: =? Bobs Magic Water ) ) But you helped keep me awake at the airport and got the party started before we even made it to TN.

Tribal - What a down to earth great guy and awesome family to be around. You are another Av'er that shows this club is not so much about the truck but the families that one can enjoy being around and having a great time with. Cant wait to work with you on some graphics on Wolf Version 4.1

I know there are sooo many i am missing it truly broke our hearts to leave that place and all you wonderfull people. But finally .....

trAVelingman's widow - This woman is all about southern Hospiality ! She welcomed us into her home with open arms , a cool drink and a soft place to relax after a long flight to TN. It takes a speical kind of woman to put up with a Avalanche Men and you are the model of it. Thank you so much for inviting us out , it will be something we never forget !

EarthQuake -? The only thing more spectacular than the truck is the man driving it. He put his heart into this gtg and even though coordinating it took most of this time he still found some to make it out and welcome everyone. This is a most spectacular GTG we have ever attended. You really know how to coordinate a gtg ! Thank you so much for your hard work !

trAVelingman - The man , the truck , the Legend ! Words spoken nor writen can express my thanks. How can I express the feelings of comfort and family that you provided to Holly and myself. The memories of our experiance while in TN we received from your guesture of kindness flying us out there meant the world to us! They will be treasured forever and would not have been possible without your kind and caring heart. We sincerely appreciate your efforts as individuals and as an organization of the Middle TN Avalanche Club. Holly and I once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

and Finally the man that saw my wife more than I did ................

grnxnam - With the past few months of txt messages going off all hours of the day and night and Bryon this , byron that , I will be stright forward and admit I might have been a little worried as I didnt understand the attraction she had toward a person she never had met in person. I do now ! You are a great person to be around , for knowlage of the avalanche to having a good time out on the town ( although our waitress at breakfast? will never be the same ! ) , between staying up till 5am to finish off a stobe install to not going out to the clubs to help someone with a speaker install between you and JohnB there wasnt a Mod left to be installed ! You took care of my wife like she was your own with honor and friendship of her belonging to another ( even though she had her shirt off in the back of your truck ( changing her shirt for people that might get the wrong idea :p ) and would trust her any time of the week with you. If It was good times and good friendships you were in the middle of it , heck once you were even in the middle of IPJ and Mr. Smith? :eek:

Seriously there is no man I would rather have my wife be around where I know she is safe with you and the entire crew at MCM. I know us Ca people can be a bit uptight at times but around people like you Byron there is no way a person can not feel the loveand feel like they are at home . Thanks for the great time and memroies by all , something we will never forget.

Now I'm even more jealous I couldn't go, that was a great tribute WOLF ?:needhug:

Avalanche Wolf said:
WVAvalanche & Mrs. WVAvalanche -? You and your wife are the most talkable people i have ever meet, many of time we just walked up to eachother and started talking bout so much . Was a real pleasure meetin you two !
Oh No.... you mean I talk as much as he does?!?! :eek: I didn't know that was possible. :rolleyes:

It was a true pleasure meeting you and Holly. You remembering everyone in your post above is just the kind of person you are. You two are truly great people and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Mrs WVAV

Avalanche Wolf said:
It was really a pleasure meeting all of you out there. We really felt like everyone out there was the family we hadnt met before and now miss everyone of you very much.

As far as letting Holly poof dont feel too bad , gave me time to sneek away and have my own fun? >:D

Jerry , (Raceman) gave us the ultimate compliment I belive when tellin us we are nothing like what they expected California people to be. I turly can not tell you all how great life is out there with all of you this week and how we didnt want to come home.

JohnB has to be the Kindest person I have ever met ( even though he has the WORST modding addiction i have ever seen , the man mods in the rain !!! )

KY Bob? -- what can i say .... You are a experiance in life everyone should meet at least once in their life , you rock man !

Walmart - You take care of my screamin monkey for me sexy , I will be back !

Brenda ( Mrs. Bonesaw ) SOCO , Margirita's and Misery 1 baby !! Next time I will have my truck and we can put them side by side and blast the music that spoke to our souls . Cant wait to get Misery 1 in the mail , working on a version to send to you including some elevator music , who kept pressing the floor buttons again ? :notme: Miss ya already? :needhug:

Allen ( Bonesaw ) NO MORE JELLO SHOTS !!! , JELLO SHOTS BADDDDDddd !!

Hugs - You rock man , thanks for the use of the truck while down there ! You are too dam funny , almost as funny as ....

BooTheRedneck ? !!! OMG I still dont know how a Acre can fall out of a tree ( must be one big Ars Tree !!! ) Fox Rubbin the Budda Belly gave us the luck we needed for a great flight home ! Did ya ever find that beer ya lost ?

RalieghBermudaBlue -? Finally met my Sceret Santa Recip !? Was great to meet ya and have breakfast with ya , only wish we had more time to talk but you know the plan .. shhhhhhhhhhh !!! Till next time friend ! BTW what WAS your phone doing in Mr. Smiths room under his pillow anyways ?? Any case glad ya found it.

BRAD2500B? - Man cant wait to see you again ! I think you were the only one more lit than Brenda and I , had so much fun with you. We not only shared in a "few" cold ones but also our frusteration of modding a 2500. GOOT TIMES BRO !

LOGGIE !!!! - You are freakin AWESOME !? I was glad to be able to spend the time with you and your sister talking about everything under the sun ( and rain ) and smoking the best cigar I have ever had. GOOD TIMES !!

Trannyman & Butch & JJsnowking - I know you guys had a long drive last night , when I talked to Brenda on the phone last night when we were finally almost home you were in a caravan in DC.? Really cant wait to see you guys again, you 3 are so easy to talk to and really made us feel welcome. Besides you still owe me that Ride a long !!!! Dont think i will forget? :cool:

avdavidw - Thanks for showing me all the glow , truck was spankin even though it was hard to see because ...

OviedoAV - Strobes would cause blindness from 5 miles away ! Seen the truck in pics but they dont do it justice !? You are a great man and owner of a awesome truck.

And speaking of awesome trucks ....

Chevy Thunder - You and Holli are so fun to be around only wish would have been able to do Coyte Ugly Round two with ya , you are Great people to have at any GTG and to send Holly out to get crazy with.

WarWagon - You are my hero man ! Being able to balance a GTG and still being a father gets you a truck load of cool points. You know how to keep that balance of Genius and insane right there on the edge of good times and a ton of fun ! Till next time my friend !

Vetman - Between talking about old school Doom video games to RCs to Jello shots I had a great time with ya ! Your flag will always be a prominte display in our home. Thank you very much !? :love:

TexasCwGrl - I dont know how you made it out of my pocket because we were gonna sneek you on the plane and take you home with us !! You are a beautifull woman and any one is lucky to have the honor of calling you their friend. You might be short in height but that was the biggest hug I have ever gotten. Miss you very much and cant wait till next time I get to watch you buy a ton of mods !!!

Tybee Jack? - No one that has ever met this Av'er will ever forget him ! He slept in the room next to us and was the best behaved out of anyone at the GTG. Only wish I could have gotten his Name badge !!

Z66 Butch & jomamma - It was so great to see and talk to you two again. It has been too long and Hope to see the two of you again really soon ! Hope we didnt embarass ya too much at breakfast with Holly , Reigh and The Bad Byron :p

Mr. Smith - YOU SCARE ME !!! but at the same time no one made us feel more welcome than you. Many good times I will remember in that parking lot with ya.? ?:laugh:

Shels Land - You are so fun to be around ! Glad the strobes finally got installed they look awesome ! Just stay out of trouble with them now ya hear !

BOOM - Met you the final night of the week long GTG , you and your friend were awesome to talk to. I have never seen nor heard and pretty much everyone there that much sound come from an Avalanche. When people INSIDE the NFL Titan Statium can heard it , that is pretty dam loud ! When the Judges of the Sound contest ask you to turn it down because they cant hear anyone else, that is loud ! Watching the roof of your Avalanche EXPAND and vibrate 4"-6" from the boom was AWESOME !! Why your windows are not blown out I dont have a clue !!!? You are what the love of music is all about , you dont care what it is if it makes ya feel good you turn it up. Even though you got Holly on her knees servin ya dinner rolls , you gotta teach me that one !!

Sirshopolot & Mrs. Sirshopolot - What a pleasure and honor meeting the two of you ! It was so easy to talk to the two of you either the parking lot or in our hotel room? :eek: . It didnt matter if it was serious of just joking around it was no holds bard and good times. Hope to see you again real soon and mabye hit Coytoe ugly again with ya !

Redleg - Your truck is spanking and the family was great. It was a pleasure meeting you and experiancing your boom !

GoldBowTie & Toots - Was such a plesure to meet you two , you were so easy to talk to and enjoyable to be around. People like you make anyone want to be your neighbor and friend !? Toots ! I will never forget such a Southern Bell like your self and will never forget that Curtcy you are a wonderfull woman !

Sourmash & Sweetmash - there isnt anyone with would rather bring a cold one with and chat about the world with. Thank you for your friendship and good times !

Tinman & Miss Judy - First of all , Tinman ROCKS !!! and Miss Judy to a great woman ! Cant wait to see you again !

FIRST2HUNT2004 - Was great to meet you , hope to hear you at many more GTGs in the future !

TheBeast & Lonestargurrl - It was finally great to meet the man finally. I always loved your truck a great deal and it was great to meet the two of you finally. Dont forget about that BL information? :love:

TKE927 & TKE's Lady? - was great to meet you and get the understanding behind the name , you two were great to talk to and hope to see ya again soon

KRUKEDWAYS - Was awesome to finally witness the masterpiece. That truck is stright off the chain ! Your lady is so down to earth and so easy to talk to, It was really our pleasure to meet her finally !

MichiganSilver - I dont know if we had the chance to meet , I am pretty sure we did but that first night of Coyte Ugly is still a bit fuzzy? :laugh: , I only really remember the goodbyes ( I was almost sober by then? ( :E: =? Bobs Magic Water ) ) But you helped keep me awake at the airport and got the party started before we even made it to TN.

Tribal - What a down to earth great guy and awesome family to be around. You are another Av'er that shows this club is not so much about the truck but the families that one can enjoy being around and having a great time with. Cant wait to work with you on some graphics on Wolf Version 4.1

I know there are sooo many i am missing it truly broke our hearts to leave that place and all you wonderfull people. But finally .....

trAVelingman's widow - This woman is all about southern Hospiality ! She welcomed us into her home with open arms , a cool drink and a soft place to relax after a long flight to TN. It takes a speical kind of woman to put up with a Avalanche Men and you are the model of it. Thank you so much for inviting us out , it will be something we never forget !

EarthQuake -? The only thing more spectacular than the truck is the man driving it. He put his heart into this gtg and even though coordinating it took most of this time he still found some to make it out and welcome everyone. This is a most spectacular GTG we have ever attended. You really know how to coordinate a gtg ! Thank you so much for your hard work !

trAVelingman - The man , the truck , the Legend ! Words spoken nor writen can express my thanks. How can I express the feelings of comfort and family that you provided to Holly and myself. The memories of our experiance while in TN we received from your guesture of kindness flying us out there meant the world to us! They will be treasured forever and would not have been possible without your kind and caring heart. We sincerely appreciate your efforts as individuals and as an organization of the Middle TN Avalanche Club. Holly and I once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

and Finally the man that saw my wife more than I did ................

grnxnam - With the past few months of txt messages going off all hours of the day and night and Bryon this , byron that , I will be stright forward and admit I might have been a little worried as I didnt understand the attraction she had toward a person she never had met in person. I do now ! You are a great person to be around , for knowlage of the avalanche to having a good time out on the town ( although our waitress at breakfast? will never be the same ! ) , between staying up till 5am to finish off a stobe install to not going out to the clubs to help someone with a speaker install between you and JohnB there wasnt a Mod left to be installed ! You took care of my wife like she was your own with honor and friendship of her belonging to another ( even though she had her shirt off in the back of your truck ( changing her shirt for people that might get the wrong idea :p ) and would trust her any time of the week with you. If It was good times and good friendships you were in the middle of it , heck once you were even in the middle of IPJ and Mr. Smith? :eek:

Seriously there is no man I would rather have my wife be around where I know she is safe with you and the entire crew at MCM. I know us Ca people can be a bit uptight at times but around people like you Byron there is no way a person can not feel the loveand feel like they are at home . Thanks for the great time and memroies by all , something we will never forget.

ditto  >:D

actually, my tribute will have michigansilver's dedication modified...  'cause IIIII was sober enough to remember that was the "Good" Byron ;)  you have a HUGE heart and give great hugs... :yourock:

Avalanche Wolf said:

I think you have us confused with someone else?
Or I drank more than I realized.  :cautious:

GoldBowTie said:
I think you have us confused with someone else?
Or I drank more than I realized.? :cautious:
Thats what you get when your used to drinking "girly drinks" and you start drinking the hard stuff.  >:D

Mrs WVAV

GBT is right it was GoldCityAV , knew it was one of them Gold ones :p

GoldBowTie were a completey differant story, we couldnt stand being around her and toots. They are the type of people that are nice , and great to talk to. I mean who would want to be around people like that :p

I am just kiddin you two , it will be too long before we are able to see you again ! Just this time no Bobs special water !

I thought I was on my best behaviorm, wait I am sure I was on my best behavior. >:D  Great to finally meet you and Holly. Hope to see you again soon.

Avalanche Wolf said:
JohnB has to be the Kindest person I have ever met ( even though he has the WORST modding addiction i have ever seen , the man mods in the rain !!!
      :beating: I don't have an addiction! >:D Right Huggie tell him!!! We can do a poll and settle this! I am not a mod junkie! I can stop whenever I want to! :help:

Avalanche Wolf said:

WOW!  :eek:

I think that goes down in history as the longest thanks thread ever! Great job AvWolf!

So, when is our next mod GTG so you can share all the great ideas you got!?!  :B:

JohnBChef said:
? ? ? :beating: I don't have an addiction! >:D Right Huggie tell him!!! We can do a poll and settle this! I am not a mod junkie! I can stop whenever I want to! :help:

But why would you want to?  You are so dang good at it.  I love watching the master at work.

Now, I just gotta figure out why my train horns have quit working, again.  Compressor doesn't run at all.  Fuse checks out okay, so my thought is that maybe the relay under the a$$ of my AV has failed.  Weird thing is, I will actually have time to diagnose it this coming Saturday.

To Wolf, Fox, and IPJ.  I can not express enough how great it was to hang out with you guys.  It's horrible that you guys are so far away that we can't do it on a regular basis. 

I know that Treva feels the same way.  She's already mentioned trying to make a GTG out your way.

It was a pleasure meeting you guys from the west coast.
The time we had together just flew by it seems now.

So many great friends, so little time.
Take care ya'll!  :love:

Vetman

IB Mike said:
WOW! :eek:

I think that goes down in history as the longest thanks thread ever! Great job AvWolf!

So, when is our next mod GTG so you can share all the great ideas you got!?! :B:

You dont even know Mike , those folk know there modding !!!

trAVelingman said:
But why would you want to? You are so dang good at it. I love watching the master at work.

Now, I just gotta figure out why my train horns have quit working, again. Compressor doesn't run at all. Fuse checks out okay, so my thought is that maybe the relay under the a$$ of my AV has failed. Weird thing is, I will actually have time to diagnose it this coming Saturday.

The only thing I will say is the last person that might have used your horns was holly and well , you should see her track record with computer mouses :p

JohnBChef said:
:beating: I don't have an addiction! >:D Right Huggie tell him!!! We can do a poll and settle this! I am not a mod junkie! I can stop whenever I want to! :help:

Not saying to stop , Holly now reaaaaaaally wants a 2007 and YOUR doing the strobe install !!  :laugh:

Avalanche Wolf said:
Not saying to stop , Holly now reaaaaaaally wants a 2007 and YOUR doing the strobe install !!? :laugh:
Sounds like a ROAD TRIP..!!!!? Wouldnt be the first time JB has flown into somewhere to mod..  hehehe
I love volunteering him when he is not around..  :love: >:D :love:

KY_BOB said:
To Wolf, Fox, and IPJ.? I can not express enough how great it was to hang out with you guys.? It's horrible that you guys are so far away that we can't do it on a regular basis.?

I know that Treva feels the same way.? She's already mentioned trying to make a GTG out your way.
I know that Big Blockhead (my good half) missed out on some great stuff & will definitely make a trip in the future for such wonderful hospitality & a sip of your water too. I sure miss Treva more bunches than you'll ever know. Gotta go to sleep Nite all !    :cool:

JohnBChef said:
? ? ? :beating: I don't have an addiction! >:D Right Huggie tell him!!! We can do a poll and settle this! I am not a mod junkie! I can stop whenever I want to! :help:

:bsflag:    No you can't. You love it too much. I've seen you at a GTG not modding and you looked lost. even when frustrated you still have a smile on while modding. You are a mod junkie! admit it! :beating:

Pete

I am Not a Mod Junkie See I can Prove this once and for all!!! I'm gonna start a thread with a poll. People can vote.

Here is the definition of Junky from Dictionary.com...

junk?ie [juhng-kee]?noun Informal.
1. a drug addict, esp. one addicted to heroin. 
2. a person with an insatiable craving for something: a chocolate junkie. 
3. an enthusiastic follower; fan; devotee: a baseball junkie.

ad?dict [n. ad-ikt; v. uh-dikt]?noun
1. a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict. 
?verb (used with object)
2. to cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on an addictive substance, as alcohol or a narcotic. 
3. to habituate or abandon (oneself) to something compulsively or obsessively: a writer addicted to the use of high-flown language; children addicted to video games.

So You can clearly see that I am not a junkie!!! I'm an Addict :help: :needhug: It could be worse right??? It's not like I am leveraging my finances to pay for mods. I'm helping others! and it was either being addicted to mods or sex! I figured this one would keep me safer. See I am being a responsible addict Adult :D.
    Okay I am gonna run a poll and see if I need counseling or not...

Back