• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

XM install CRAZINESS!

streborhcaz

So the other day I got my XM Sportscaster in the mail and quickly found out that I want it hard wired to my stereo so it can be the AUX. I have searched these message boards(along with others) and it seems installing something like this is a case by case basis. I have a 2003 Avalanche with the Bose 6 disc changer. The BIG question is, in order to connect the Sportscaster directly to my radio so it will be the AUX, what do I need? I know this forum has audio geniuses on it so any info will help greatly. Thanks guys.

There is a place in Pealand called Sound Jamz that I took my AV in for Street Glow.? They are on Cherry Street.? Look them up, they may be able to help you.
www.soundjamz.com

Check out their website.? They use to have an AV as their tow vehicle for the Vehicross.

Attachments

• nopi25.jpg
    nopi25.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 125
THERE IS A CHINGUS THAT LETS U USE AN AXUALLARY INPUT SUCH AS AN I POD OR MP3 PLAYER. GO TO A GOOD STEREO SHOP AND THEY SHOULD KNOW.

Crutchfield.com suggested a gm12-aux, I think this may be it. Mudwomper I don't know what a chingus is but if anyone knows if this is the right piece please tell me.

CALL CRUTCHFIELD AND TALK TO THEIR ADVISOR. ITS PLUG AND PLAY. CHINGUS=MODULE=DOOHICKEY=THANGAMAGIGGER.

Back