• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

SuperChip Group Purchase!

BooTheRedneck

SM 2003
For those 5.3L owners who have overlooked the below thread due to its Subject Line, one of our Board Sponsors is offering a group purchase for the SuperChip programmer for both the 8.1L and the 5.3L.

The deadline to order this programmer is 8/31. Read the entire thread to find out how discover what a good deal this is.

There have been many good responses toward the SuperChip performance, so if you have been unsure of the other programmers on the market, this one may be just what you wanted.

Remember, 8/31 is the last day to order!

Superchips 8.1L Finally Ready

We are quickly running out of time on this one. Still only 5 people have ordered and we need 5 more.

One question, how do I order?

Went through 12 of the 24 pages on the thread but didn't see it (sure it's there just didin't see it). Didn't pay much attention to this one before as it was listed for the 8.1 and have the 5.3.

At that price and all the feed back I'm in. ;D

Wife is going to kill me. :3:

Johnny_D said:
One question, how do I order?

Went through 12 of the 24 pages on the thread but didn't see it (sure it's there just didin't see it). ?Didn't pay much attention to this one before as it was listed for the 8.1 and have the 5.3.

At that price and all the feed back I'm in. ?;D

Wife is going to kill me. ?:3:

Click on this link http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

He is offering the GP. Email him for price and call him or use his online ordering service.

Hey Boo

Many thanks for the thread. Chip (re-programmer) on order.

Okay,
UPD air ductor,check
K&N, check
SUPERCHIP, double check ;D

No mo' granny starts!
Look out DRAGVE - gonna smoke ya. Bring yo sun glasses, You b' look'en @ my tail-lites.

Yessss! >:D

2-me

Back