• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Another Deal For The Superchips 5.3 & 8.1

XRover

Charter Member
SM 2003
First off I will start by saying that a group purchase deadline for the Max Micro Tuner has came and went and I of course missed the boat....

I have been researching pricing and availability for both the 5.3L and the 8.1L models.

I have found a company which has these units in stock and will waive shipping for 10 or more orders.

I have ordered a unit for my 5.3 and had it shipped overnight. I did not get to participate in a group purchase but I did organize one for all who want to get the Superchips MAX MICRO TUNER.

The info and descriptions of what It does can be found here Superchips Max Micro Tuner Thread

The price I paid is outstanding and the unit is in stock.

If you are interested in getting one you can order it through one of our sponsors or contact me via email and I will give you the info on where I got mine and how you can buy one or do a group purchase and save shipping fees.

Please read the above thread. It should answer all your questions.

This topic is for those who still want to buy one at a great price.......

Well if anyone is planning on doing a group buy for the 5.3L superchip, I love to get in on it!

-James R.

I forgot to mention that you don't have to wait for a group purchase quantity of 10 or more people to get a unit at the low price.

If you want the free shipping then that is where the group purchase comes in.

I should be receiving mine today (had it overnighted) and as soon as I do I will post here to let everyone know that this is truly an awesome deal.

Yes...Xrover..you lighting God....please post results asap man!!!.... :D :B:

XROVER...I am very interested in re-chipping my AV 5.3. Are you aware of any comparison tests between the Superchip and the HPP3, performance and pricing. Also, where did you purchase yours. Thx.

Harry

There are several threads out here about chipping. Apparently the HPIII only does its magic at WOT; conversely, the Superchips does its thing every 400 RPM's (starting at 2000 RPM, if I remember correctly). This is the reason I went with the Superchips and placed my order just in time for the GP. It was a great deal (y) compared to the other resellers, so I decided I can wait an extra week or two and save $. Maybe if there's enough interest TByrne will do another GP?

Rather then go back and forth with emailing everyone on the specifics,
I am posting the link to the company that myself and other members have gotten their programmer from
http://www.go-systech.com/online_store.htm

Just call Daniel at xt. 205 and tell him your from the Chevy Avalanche club. He is a real nice guy and I got my unit shipped next day. The price is very right ;D

Since I just got the programmer and had my AV lifted and installed 35" tires I can't really give my honest opinion on performance gains with the tuner since I am now hauling bigger tires. I am going to run with no tunning for a while and get used to the performance with the new suspension setup and then program it to see how much improvement there is.

Back