• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cabela's April 7 2007 Pictures

Shels Land

SM 2007
Well, this is an indication of how the weather will be for our GTG today...

Attachments

• PICT2719 (Small).JPG
    PICT2719 (Small).JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 142
What was the title of the GTG today?............Winter Wonder Land GTG...........Snow Bird Surprise......?

This is what I saw first thing this morning  (n)

Attachments

• Cabela's-GTG.jpg
    Cabela's-GTG.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 142
Sweet; You guys have fun.

Last Cabela's GTG we had in PA it was during a April Down pour.

Heve a great GTG!

I'd rather have rain than snow!!!  :D Atleast if it's raining your less likely to want to brave it and stand out in it. With snow your like "Nah, I can handle it...I can still feel two of my fingers, not time to go inside yet"

I did not say rain it was pouring. they shut down the North east ext. PA turn pike.

As for snow Check My Sig. Winter boards Being put away and Summer Boards coming out. :cool:

Nothing like a 150mile ride in the snow. Have Fun.

index.php

camera,Check. frs radios,Check, mukluks? :p

Ignition,? firing up heated seats , blastoff? :wave:?

WELL I HAVE 2 SAY THAT WUZ COOL!! BURRRR LITERALLY!! WE'RE SORRY THAT WE DIDN'T GET TO TALK AND MEET WITH EVERYONE . THE RESTAURANT WAS KINDA MESSED UP. WE WERE MAD AT THE MANAGER,WHO WOULD RATHER WE STOOD AROUND WAITING 4 A SEAT THAN 2 JUST LET US SIT IN THE " CLOSED SECTION". OH WELL, IT WAS STILL FUN. WE'LL TALK NEXT TIME. LOT OF NICE RIGS !!? :cool:

Good meeting you and the family dropzone next time the weather will be a little warmer and no snow, but we are blamming that on INResponse who wanted SNOW

THE SNOW WASN'T 2 BAD,THE WIND WAS THE KILLER!! WE'RE SNOW & ICE PEOPLE. I RAN SLED DOGS FOR A FEW YEARS UNTIL WE HAD 2 PUT DOWN MY LEADER MALE LAST YEAR. NOW IT'S JUST 4 FUN. MY WIFE TEACHES FIGURE SKATING SO SHE DOESEN'T MIND THE COLD. THE KIDS ON THE OTHER HAND,NOT READY FOR THE COLD YET. :cool:

Hi Everybody, First GTG for me. Nice meeting everbody. Could have been a little warmer out there. The snow wasn't that bad. Hope to get to some other GTG's.:B: :B:

I know this is a pics thread, and I have a couple to put up, but not yet  >:D  Just got home, have to head out again... hope everyone made it home safe, had a great time, good turnout!  :B:

Ok, Ok, I'll post the first pics. I started this thread anyway!

Here were the first 4 to show up at 10am

Shels Land
Sirshopolot
Flint 4X4
Gold Bow Tie

Attachments

• EArlyBirds(Small).JPG
    EArlyBirds(Small).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 120
  • PICT2721 (Small).JPG
    PICT2721 (Small).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 153
After a little shopping, more Av's were there!

Attachments

• More Av's (Small).JPG
    More Av's (Small).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 120
  • FrontCabelas (Small).JPG
    FrontCabelas (Small).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 122
:love:? :love:? :love:? :love:

Much LOVE? for FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!! He did a mod for me today. All on/High. Thanks Twinkle Toes!!? ?:love:? :love:? :love:? :love: (forgot to turn hightbeams on for pics...doh!)

Attachments

• FreebieMod (Small).JPG
    FreebieMod (Small).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 4onhigh (Small).JPG
    4onhigh (Small).JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 119
Nice line up of Salt and Snow covered Avalanches.  Congrats on such a fantastic turn out.  Did ya' talk 'em all into coming to Nashville with you next month Shel?

trAVelingman said:
Nice line up of Salt and Snow covered Avalanches. Congrats on such a fantastic turn out. Did ya' talk 'em all into coming to Nashville with you next month Shel?

I was trying with some!!! Actually there were quite a few of us there that are already going...like 6-7 Av's!!!

There were 18 Avalanches that showed up. Gold Bow Tie has the stats on who was there and who was who!

Attachments

• Applebees (Small).JPG
    Applebees (Small).JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Apple2 (Small).JPG
    Apple2 (Small).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 115
Did we mention it was COLD!!!  Dune showed up via phone...just to wish his Michigan Family a warm and sunny 69* Hello from Florida (jerk!)

Attachments

• Hangin Out(Small).JPG
    Hangin Out(Small).JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Brrr (Small).JPG
    Brrr (Small).JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 113
Shels Land said:
There were 18 Avalanches that showed up. Gold Bow Tie has the stats on who was there and who was who!

Yes, sorta.

Starting on the right end, closest to building:

1) MichiganSilver03
2) Russ - don't know his screen name
3) dtreb
4) GoldBowTie
5) Flint4x4 - later filled in by 15) NorthFace-no more
6) Sirshopolot
7) Shels Land
:cool: VicRedAval
9) dropzone
10) -mikeraines - no screen name here, replaced a (16) red Av from Maryland who left earlier
11) wags
12) INresponse
13) TKE927
14) Intimidatoruag

18?) Did a blue Av pull in down at this end later?
right before...

17) TheBeast

GoldBowTie said:
Yes, sorta.

Starting on the right end, closest to building:

1) MichiganSilver03
2) Russ - don't know his screen name
3) dtreb
4) GoldBowTie
5) Flint4x4 - later filled in by 15) NorthFace-no more
6) Sirshopolot
7) Shels Land
:cool: VicRedAval
9) dropzone
10) -mikeraines - no screen name here, replaced a (16) red Av from Maryland who left earlier
11) wags
12) INresponse
13) TKE927
14) Intimidatoruag

18?) Did a blue Av pull in down at this end later?
right before...

17) TheBeast

Also, dont' forget NorthFace NoMore showed up just before we left for Applebees!  And new member one_wicked_element showed up at Applebees while we were eating!

Nice pic's shel!? (y)

Mine are developing now.? ;D

Hope everyone has a safe trip home.? :drive:

As always, it was great to see old friends and make new ones.? 18 Av's attended, some new members, some first timers, the Easter Bunny and then there was?a CAFCNA member; one_wicked_element, who doesn't even have an Avalanche yet, but he stopped by Applebee's, introduced himself and his girlfriend after reading that we were having a GTG......very cool to meet ya? :welcome:

BTW who wanted the info on Music City Mayhem?? I forgot who it was? :beating:

Click here Music City Mayhem

Shels Land said:
Also, dont' forget NorthFace NoMore showed up just before we left for Applebees!
Look closely, he's there.  ;)

MichiganSilver03 said:
18 was 805dre

805dre was in the blue Av and I didn't get to meet him?!  :E:

Back