• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

'07 Downfire Speaker Box

aszush

Well im new to this and not exactly sure how this is gonna work but ill give it a shot anyways.....I just bought my '07 1LT Black Avy bout 2 weeks ago and love it.  I havent really done any mods yet except tint the windows (20% which looks great on the black) and change the front bowtie to a polished aluminum (cant wait till the rear is available).  The next thing for me is installing some speakers.  I am pretty handy with building things and was looking to build my own speaker box. Probably a downfire under rear seat, either one 10" or two 8"

I was wondering if anyone has done this and could possible tell me which one you would think would sound better.  Also was wondering if anyone can give me the dimentions i would need to use or provided a link to somewhere i could find this since the audio shop near my house wants to charge 60 bucks just to measure for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

you could try emailing one of these custom box places and tell them you want it made and what the dimensions would be.. don't know if itll work but can't hurt

Back