• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who was it?

LakeFX

OK, who was it?  This is the first one (besides my AV) I saw driving around here with a CAFCNA decal.
3-27-07 4:40pm Northbound US 41 on the overpass South of 81st Ave Highland, IN.  Clean cladded Indigo Blue AV w/ ambers and a CAFCNA decal in the "Goo Position".

Highland......hmmmmmm, is NetManZ71 still around? Our second GTG EVER was at the BlueTop drive-in in Highland and NetManZ71 set it up, I think he lived there.

Butch

NorthFace-no more said:
What where you doing on our neck of the woods? :p
Yeah, you didn't have to drive all the way here to be bored...you could have stayed home for that. ;D

Wow Butch, you remember me?  I am kinda still around.  I occasionally pop in and look at the boards.  It definately wasn't me.  I no longer have the Avalanche.  I needed more tow power and the wife wanted 3 rows.  I did keep it in the family though.  So if you see a Black 2500 Suburban with Tony Stewart on the front and back that'll be me.  Man I love that big block, until I hit the gas station that is.

Back