• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region III Frapper Map for the Nationals!

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
THE AVALNCHE NATIONALS ARE BEING HELD IN REGION III THIS YEAR!

Lets show our pride and talk up this great event. We are looking for more than 100 Avalanche at the Nationals this year, you don't want to miss out on this one!

Everyone in Region III is invited to get on the map! Even if you cannot make it to The Nationals this year, please get on the map! I can use this information for planning other GTG's and events. If we get a good idea of where you live (no real addresses please) then we can start the coordinating for the cruise up to The Nationals!

I thought it would be COOL for members of Region III to post how far they are from The Nationals that are being held in Rapid City, SD. Go to Mapquest or other mapping programs to find how far you are from Rapid City then come back here and fill in that information on the Region III Frapper Map!? I would like members to post a picture, it can be of you or your Avalanche.

OK lets fill the REGION III MAP UP!

It may take 24 hours for you to show up on the map! Please include your club user name and your distance from RAPID CITY. This map may be used to plan future GTG's so it is important to get on the map!!

CLICK THE MAP!​

Butch

Is this the same Frapper map that Loren was having Michigan members join?  If so I'm already on it.  If not let me know and I will sign it.  :wave:

Sirshopolot said:
Is this the same Frapper map that Loren was having Michigan members join?? If so I'm already on it.? If not let me know and I will sign it.? :wave:

Nope, this is a Region III map. I hope to use the information to help us plan future GTG's in the Region. Please add in the Shout Out Box your distance from Rapid City.

Butch

The Map only shows my PIN, is it supposed to do that ?

Flint4x4 said:
The Map only shows my PIN, is it supposed to do that ?

Not sure what is going on, maybe it just takes a little time for others to show up. I can now see 3 on the map........

Butch

Just signin  it say's 856 to Quincy.IL and I could see 1 unknown person in clarkston MI

Z66 BUTCH said:
Can you edit to add more info?

I can edit mine but only shows admin in Quincy and undefined in Clarkston plus me

Flint4x4 said:
I can edit mine but only shows admin in Quincy and undefined in Clarkston plus me

I dont get it  ??? I signed with bluedevil,not admin ???

BlueDevil said:
I dont get it? ??? I signed with bluedevil,not admin ???

I think if you have other Frappr Maps it knows who you are when you visit.....not sure how you change that.......

Z66 BUTCH said:
I think if you have other Frappr Maps it knows who you are when you visit.....not sure how you change that.......

I thought as much, it's reading our # and sending us to midwest avalanches map. I tried a few times and didn't see how to get to the right place. (kinda funny, only 3 on that map) Maybe BlueDevil could just delete that FRAP ?

Butch can admin a midwest map, no real info other than zip code is needed.

im on my cell phone and at work. we'll figure this out when i get home.  really i dont get this at all. ill start by deleting myself or maybe butch can since its his map.

I can't get to Butch's map, it sends me to yours BlueDevil.

I don't know, we'll figure it out eventually

OK, I am on 3-4 other Frappr Maps. When you click the map picture to go to the Frappr site you then click on MyFrappr at the top of the page. From there you click on  MY MAPS, it will take you to all maps that you are listed on. Just chick the one that you want to use.....at least that works for me.

Butch

I still can't find the Map

What is the Frap Map title ? or URL ?

Flint4x4 said:
I still can't find the Map

What is the Frap Map title ? or URL ?

It's http://www.frappr.com/regioniii  Clicking that map picture should take you right to it, don't know what the problem is........

OK there were "pins" waiting to be approved, Flint, yours was one of them. I approved 5 go see if you are on the map now. It seems to take 24 hours or so until you can get on the map! Those pin approvals just showed up within the last few min!!

Butch

Yep, it works now  :love: 

I entered my distance & time to Nationals too,
Looks like others need to edit & include S/N

Flint4x4 said:
Yep, it works now? :love:?

I entered my distance & time to Nationals too,
Looks like others need to edit & include S/N

Since it looks like it is mostly MI members who need to update I will put you in charge of getting them to do that..... >:D

Z66 BUTCH said:
Since it looks like it is mostly MI members who need to update I will put you in charge of getting them to do that..... >:D

that's why we made you RC, delegation of responsibilties to your underlings is a sign of good leadership  :p

Back