• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The Region III GTG and Event Calendar

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
Looking for a GTG in the Midwest?​

The Region III Calendar will show events for Region III plus a few other larger Regional and National GTG's and events.

Click that GOOGLE button to see what is going on in Region III and a few other larger GTG's!

CLICK THE CALENDAR

TO CHECK FOR A GTG IN YOUR AREA​

There are arrows at the top left of the calendar to move from month to month. By clicking on a event on the calendar it will expand showing details of the event. There is even a MAP feature, if you post the address I will add it to the calendar and then it will link it to the map!

If you are hosting events or GTG's  in Region III or are planning a LARGE Regional event and want to be listed in our GOOGLE Calendar please PM me the information and I will add it.

I urge all Region III Coordinators to bookmark and use the calendar when planning a GTG. We can plan our GTG's so they do not clash with other planned events in the area thus making for successful events for all. Also I want to remind members that you do not need to be a coordinator to host an event! If you have a good idea go plan it, post it and they will come!

If any member or Coordinators want to add the Region III GTG Calendar to their sig, PM me for the code.

Butch

If you are hosting events or GTG's  in Region III or are planning a LARGE Regional event and want to be listed in our GOOGLE Calendar please PM me the information and I will add it.
:love:

Lets fill the calendar up, please PM or email your events to me and I will get them on our calendar!

Butch

should one enlist here too?

i just put info into the IN section... need more here??? let me know

motodj@verizon.net

motodj said:
should one enlist here too?

i just put info into the IN section... need more here??? let me know

motodj@verizon.net

No need to sign in here, this is just a notice to let members know to check the Region Calendar and to let me know about GTG's & events in the Region so I can add them.

Butch

I want to remind every who is hosting a GTG in Region III to please PM the information to me or provide a link so I can get the event listed on the Region III Google Calendar!

I have been asked about the newsletter that I was sending out to members in our Region. The main object of the newsletter was to inform the members of upcoming GTG's. The Google Calendar now serves that purpose so I am no longer sending it out on a regular basis. If something newsworthy involving us Region III members comes up I may send one out again but for now just check that calendar. You can click on the calendar in my sig and add it to your favorites or bookmarks and then check it anytime that you wish.

Thanks, Butch

BUMP.......

I have a new GOOGLE REGION III CALENDAR WORKING!

I'm there in Michigan, welcome back.

We have some events in Richland Center, WI that you could cruise to all the events are at the Richland Center, Fairgrounds so we have room for you to set up when you get here.
Saturday May 15th  Hybrid Redneck Spring Fling Snowmobile Grass Drags, Mud Racing, Tuff Trucks and Test and Tune Truck Tractor Pull  www.hybridredneck.com
Friday and Saturday July 23 and 24 Churning Dirt Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull-Monster Truck, Freestyle Dirtbikes  www.churningdirt.com
Oct 9, 10 Hybrid Redneck Rally Lawnmower Racing, ATV Drags, Grass Drags, Mud Racing, Tuff Trucks
My contact info is 608-604-5068 or schultzjason@hotmail.com
Thanks for your time.  Jason Schultz

Jason Schultz said:
We have some events in Richland Center, WI that you could cruise to all the events are at the Richland Center, Fairgrounds so we have room for you to set up when you get here.
Saturday May 15th  Hybrid Redneck Spring Fling Snowmobile Grass Drags, Mud Racing, Tuff Trucks and Test and Tune Truck Tractor Pull  www.hybridredneck.com
Friday and Saturday July 23 and 24 Churning Dirt Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull-Monster Truck, Freestyle Dirtbikes  www.churningdirt.com
Oct 9, 10 Hybrid Redneck Rally Lawnmower Racing, ATV Drags, Grass Drags, Mud Racing, Tuff Trucks
My contact info is 608-604-5068 or schultzjason@hotmail.com
Thanks for your time.  Jason Schultz

Welcome to the club Jason!

jimbo53188 is hosting a Dave & Busters GTG on Saturday, May the 15 in Milwaukee. If you can attend maybe you guys can do some planning for one of those places that you posted and host a GTG!

If you get something going please let me know and I will add it to the Region III GTG Calendar.

Butch

Back