• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NEED FOR SPEED!!!!

Billy3sticks

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here, but I couldn't find a deffinitive answer on any post regarding my question....Here goes, I'll make this as simple as possible.

Besides what I've done to my AV i.e. Dual exhaust, K&N FIPK system and HPPlll. What else can be done to increase the Horse Power at a reasonable price. What I mean by that is; I'm not looking to break down my engine like installing a cam or high compression pistons, but more along the lines of headers and things of that nature. More external options!!!

I'm looking for anyone who has made modifications to there AV that didn't put them in the poor house, but was able to boost the HP.

I've seen several treads on Whipple intercoling and also supercharging, but not enough information is provided or expanded upon.

If there isn't anything else, I appologize. I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with what I have.

Please help my NEED FOR SPEED.

GoBot

Back