• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hypertech Programer For '03

TLB

PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Just received my Hypertech programer from Summit Racing today, $350.00
Part number, hyp-30019

Great news been waiting for this! :B:

Unhappily they are already on back order from Summit. :cautious:

? ?I am wanting some more information about the ?Hypertech programer. I see posts here about how the Avalanche "came alive" after they used the programer and am wondering just what it does. I have already installed a K&N filter a Vortec muffler and am going to install a set of 8.5 plug wires.
? ? I know about the rev limiter, the shift point changes the shift firmness and the fact that you can tune for reg or premium gas. I guess what I need to know is will it help for normal driving, not just when you have the pedal to the floor? I pull a camper, about 5700# in the summer and think that the shift points would help but I already have the TOW mode so.........

? ? What does it do to "tune" the Avalanche for better preformance? ?What are the choices that you answer yes or no to? Does it void the warranty? Do you think it would be worth the money to use for towing NOT racing whenI don't have the petal to the floor that much?

Truck Performance is showing the Hypertech for $339.00 for the '03 AV ;D
I'm not sure of availability though....I've asked one of our site sponsors TBYRNE to confirm...I smell a group buy >:D

I just ordered it from truckperformance after checking the hypertech website. ?So far no signs of back order or delays.

Good idea about the group buy, I just couldn't wait! ?>:D

Update 5 March: Got it, now I just need time to play with it!

Back