• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Independance Day Cookout - Saturday 6-23-07

NorthFace-of-NW-IN

SM 2003
Hello everyone,

Last year we had a decent number of members show up. We would like to see everyone who came last year, and some more members if possible. All members are welcome? :welcome:

We will try to follow the same format as last year. We will supply the meats and members bring a side dish to share. Please post or send me a PM with the dish you are planning to bring.
Also we will supply the refreshments(soda, water), you need to bring any "favorite" drinks you may have or want.?

We know is a little early again, but want to plant the seed early, so other members can see this with plenty of time to plan for it.

Also we know is a couple of weeks before the 4th fo July, but we figure with the Nationals at the end of July, we better have plenty of time in between to allow more members to be able to attend, and not conflict with the Nationals.

Thank you

David & Debbie

Attention!!!!
Please read this section

Because of the larger than expected interest on this GTG, I tried to rent a park where I could accomodate all of the members who wanted to come.
I am very sorry to infom you, that I was not able to find an available park in my town, for the GTG. :E: :E:
We have tried, and exausted every possible way to make this GTG available to any member who wished to attend, but we were not succesfull. :( :( :(
With that being said, and with great sadness, I have to limit the number of atttending Avalanches to 20. As much as I would like, I cannot have more than 20 trucks at my house for this GTG.
I was looking forward to having a large GTG but it is not possible for this year.
I will give the members on the maybe list a chance to confirm they are coming. If one of them cancels, then there will be a open spot for another member.

Once again I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I look forward to next years (I will rent the park as soon as the town allows me to)

When: Saturday June 23rd, 2007
Time: 1:00 p.m.

Send me a PM if you need directions to my house.

Attending

1? - jnspur + Blackchev (and Max)( Veggie tray and SAUSAGE)
2? - Sirshopolot + 1
3? - Avialanche (R & D)(Frosted Cookies (Sparklers & electrical tape))
4? - Irontrain +1
5? - Funkypunnk + 4 ((Strawberry salad and peacan pie))
6? - Mdz66 + Mrs Mdz66
7? - Mongo Ranger + Mongos Wife + Little Mongo ( CAKE)
8? - Armored1 + 1
9? - Z71Dave + MrsZ71Dave + Aubrey (7-Layer Salad)
10- OldVMer + MrsVMer ( Cheeseball & Baked Beans)
11- Z66Butch + Jomomma? (Broccoli Salad)
12 - Didit + Lu (Apple Pie & Peach Pie)
13-? Strobin + ?
14-? LakeFX+2 (Macaroni Salad & Fruit Salad)
15- GoldBowTie + Toots (Veggie tray w/ dip, watermelon, deviled eggs & cookies)
16- dtreb + 1
17- The Mox +3?
18- FIRST2HUNT2004 (Potato Salad & Baked Beans)
19 -
20 -

Maybe

Shels Land + Mr. Shels Land
Sunburst05
TKE927 + TKEs Lady

Please don't forget to bring your folding chairs.?

Thank you

Count us in as a very strong maybe. (y)
At this point I don't see any reason why we won't be able to make it.
That's GBT +1 (Toots)  :wave:

Hello! ?:wave:

Sirshopolot was telling me what a great time this was last year!

Put me down as a maybe. Me plus Mr. Shels Land. He will just be coming off deployment earlier in June, so I have to make sure we are not booked with "family reunion" events here!

GoldBowTie said:
Count us in as a very strong maybe. (y)
At this point I don't see any reason why we won't be able to make it.
That's GBT +1 (Toots) :wave:

Shels Land said:
Hello!? :wave:

Sirshopolot was telling me what a great time this was last year!

Put me down as a maybe. Me plus Mr. Shels Land. He will just be coming off deployment earlier in June, so I have to make sure we are not booked with "family reunion" events here!

All right, that was pretty quick response time. hahaha. Two replies before I was able to answer.

I will put you down as a maybe, let me know when to move you to the attending list.

Shels Land,

I sure hope you both can make it. I don't think it could be more fitting to be celebrating Independence Day with members of the armed forces. Let him know that we are thankfull for his service to our county, and would be honored to have him at our GTG. Also it could be a nice Welcome Home GTG.

Later,

David

Put us down for a maybe too..... I think Debbie might have withdrawals if we don't bring the little man....(oh and the truck too)

:D

I am soooooooooooooo there!?
Put us on the definately list.
Especially if Mr & Mrs Mongo will be there, and Mini-Mongo, too!? What's he like in first or second grade now??? ;)? ?:rolleyes:? GBT & TOOTS!? NICE!? We miss you guys!? Got a lot of cool pics of your truck to show you!? Butch, I haven't seen you and Joan since last year's picnic!? Still have my Swing-n-Load, works like a charm! Shel's Land try and come, it's really fun and David is a GREAT COOK!? (Unless your a vegitarian.? :oops:)

Apparently Mdz66 and Avialanche? :beating:? haven't seen this thread yet.

GoldBowTie said:
Are you bringing Max?
We sure would like to see him again.
And Gary too.? :rolleyes:

YEA GARY, I have some TAILGATE decals that need put on, I have been saving them for him!  :love: (if he wants to)

Butch

I added all of you guys to the lists. This is looking good so far. Keep them coming!!!

Sunburst05 said:
Put me down as a definate may-be, where are you located other than NW Indiana. Will need directions from Indy

I will send you a pm with my address, and you can probably cruise up with Butch and other members coming from Indi.

Later,

David

GoldBowTie said:
Are you bringing Max?
We sure would like to see him again.
And Gary too.? :rolleyes:
I plan to bring both right now.? It depends on if they both behave until then!? ?>:D? Plus it looks like Butch wants a little help with some modding!
Z66 BUTCH said:
YEA GARY, I have some TAILGATE decals that need put on, I have been saving them for him! :love: (if he wants to)

Butch
You know he won't mind!? Does that mean you are a definate?!?

I'm definitely in plus one. :wave:

This Year......DEFINITELY!!!

Nicole, myself, my 16yo daughter, Christian, and........if all goes well with the birth in April, a 2 1/2 month old little girl named Isabella!!!

As long as the invitation still stands with the soon to be bigger family, we'll be there.

Avialanche said:
Put me on thhe list please :B:

? ?Thanks Dave & Deb :D

oh................R & D are coming with as usual

Irontrain said:
I'm definitely in plus one. :wave:

I just added you guys to the list. Glad to see you guys found the thread.

funkypunnk said:
This Year......DEFINITELY!!!

Nicole, myself, my 16yo daughter, Christian, and........if all goes well with the birth in April, a 2 1/2 month old little girl named Isabella!!!

As long as the invitation still stands with the soon to be bigger family, we'll be there.

Of course it still stands. You guys are invited, we missed you last year.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Later,

David

Sunburst05 said:
Is there going to be any modding going on, I'm want to get a 60" line of fire and maybe we can install while up there.

Hmmm could be.
index.php

This was from last years GTG. Some moddin but a whole lotta this
index.php

Put us on the "Maybe" list for now.? 3 total.? We had a great time last year!

Attachments

• nmtg.jpg
    nmtg.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 521
funkypunnk said:
Cool, not even born yet & she's signed up for a GTG! :cool:  Great way to start.

Ok the heck with it Now that you guys posted a picture of the yummy's..-- Come H-E double toothpick we are going to make it!  I can smell those steaks already... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm >:D

Mongos Wife said:
Ok the heck with it Now that you guys posted a picture of the yummy's..-- Come H-E double toothpick we are going to make it! I can smell those steaks already... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm >:D

I moved you to the attending list.

Back