• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Dave & Buster's Addison IL March 24th 1:pm

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Hi All!? It's really me!? :love: :B:
I miss you all soooooooo much and I want to see you so why don't you come and have lunch with me at Dave & Busters on Saturday March 24th 1:00 pm?? We can hang out in the parkinglot and talk mods until we're frozen as usual... then go inside for some warm food and hot gaming action! ;) :rolleyes:?

For any of you coming that have never been, the address is:
1155 N Swift Road
Addison, IL 60101
(I-355 at Lake St.)
(630) 543-5151

blackchev and I will be happy to meet any WI members or UP-ers that want to cruise down with us!?

PS:? :needhug:
Who's Coming so far...
Irontrain
NorthFace-no-more
jnspur
Sirshopolot
Mrs.Sirshopolot
Avialanche
Krakhouse
BlueDevil
Armored1
kinger605
Mdz66
Funkypunk plus Nicole and Christian
Tom & Carol the wanderingb's?
MrsZ71Dave plus Dave and Aubrey
Z66 BUTCH and Jomamma
? ? ?

If it's really you whats the secret password?  :wave:  I'll be there.

It sounds like there will be a lot going on up north this spring! Flint is hosting a Cabela's GTG in April, Sirshopalot is talking about reviving the Damon's BBQ GTG in Kalamazoo and now this! Way to go guys, we will try to make at least one of these GTG's, not sure what one yet. Good to hear from you again Jen!

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
It sounds like there will be a lot going on up north this spring! Flint is hosting a Cabela's GTG in April, Sirshopalot is talking about reviving the Damon's BBQ GTG in Kalamazoo and now this! Way to go guys, we will try to make at least one of these GTG's, not sure what one yet. Good to hear from you again Jen!

Butch

You have to make this one Butch. You owe me lunch from our Super Bowl bet. Remember I had the Colts and you had that other team. :jacked:

Irontrain said:
You have to make this one Butch. You owe me lunch from our Super Bowl bet. Remember I had the Colts and you had that other team. :jacked:

The older you get, the harder it is to remember. How old did you say you are? :laugh:

Butch

Irontrain said:
If it's really you whats the secret password?? :wave:? I'll be there.
Can I get a clue?? ?:help:? If I wasn't really me I would remember the password, because the imposter would have a better memory!

Tdybr27 said:
OMG!!!! She's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes i am!? Its slow at work for a week or 2 so... you might see me on here for a while and i will disappear again, but you guys know how to find me if you really need me... blackchev!

I wish that I still had my AV.  I miss going to these.

Some day I will get another one.

You guys have fun.
Dan

dhaluzak said:
I wish that I still had my AV.? I miss going to these.

You guys have fun.
Dan

Not having a Avalanche is NO EXCUSE not to show up! Bring your SEAT and come on out! It's more about the friends than about the Avalanche.

Butch

dhaluzak said:
I wish that I still had my AV. I miss going to these.

You guys have fun.
Dan

Dan,

You don't need the AV to visit friends. We miss you guys, maybe youy can stop by and visit us.

Later,

David

Mongo Ranger said:
Just remember, its all about the lighting!!!

Come On... Give me a break here!? You log in and post in this thread and don't even say if your coming?? What's wrong?!?? Where is the love!?! ?
I'm crying now and my heart is broken. :C:
:needhug:

Mongos Wife said:
Great... the weekend mark has to work.. :mad:

As for the Damon's GTG we're game as long as it isn't on a weekend he's working!

You got to get that guy to QUIT working weekends!

Butch

jnspur said:
Come On... Give me a break here!  You log in and post in this thread and don't even say if your coming?  What's wrong?!?  Where is the love!?! 
I'm crying now and my heart is broken. :C:
:needhug:
Now you know I got lots of :love: for you baby!  Work is being fussy about me taking time off so I don't see me being able to make it. :sigh:

Mongo Ranger said:
Now you know I got lots of :love: for you baby!

:love: :love: :love: :love:
How 'bout if we have a secret rendezvous in Indiana?? Say, June 23rd perhaps???? :cool:

Well... i checked with my wife and she works on this day. I will try to escape and drive alone to attend the gtg. :wave:

Will have to check our schedule, but we may be able to make it down there for this one. We will have an extra little person with us this time though :D

Jaime

Back