• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

What Happened To 11H?

NightOwl

I have spent many hours reading and absorbing posts by Mr. 11H, but now it seems as if he is AWOL! So...If you are still out there, I sent you an personal mail because I need your advice (air intake) ...Scott

I have emailed him recently as well, without reply. He may just be on vacation.

Feel free to ask your questions on the boards. Who knows, maybe someone else might be able to give you a hand?

I'm friggin right here man !

LOL

11H (see, it's me, I signed it...)

(y)

Nice to have you back! This forum was kinda dieing without ya.
I always like to read posts with cold hard facts as opposed to SOTP dyno results (remember there was a time everyone just had to have a TB spacer, my theory is that the spacer just kind of moved the torque/. ?Before I lay out my cold hard cash, I want to know that the mod is 11H approved and certified. ?Your kinda a Tech Head ya know, and on the cutting edge.....

Nice to have you back! This forum was kinda dieing without ya.
I always like to read posts with cold hard facts as opposed to SOTP dyno results (remember there was a time everyone just had to have a TB spacer, my theory is that the spacer just kind of moved the torque/. ?Before I lay out my cold hard cash, I want to know that the mod is 11H approved and certified. ?Your kinda a Tech Head ya know, and on the cutting edge.....

Well, I appreciate that ... I will say that being out on that edge can make some of the more conservative guys here double-blink... I have had my spats I'll tell ya... But speculation in my book is part of R&D ... If I don't do it who will? (speculate I mean) ... ?>:D

Maybe after 6 months my speculations were off... But at least I've advanced to the next level of growth... (See, Here I go again...) ?:2:

Oh, another thing... Typing this much takes time... That's the sucky part... Ughh

11H

What can I say, activity is a good thing. I must say that he (11H) has been right on the money with the MSD/Taylor wire thing. The dual exhaust low end power loss thing. And the hard to improve upon air inlet/housing thing. Until tonight it kind has been post and maybe in a day or two, or maybe a week or two you might get a response. As I said, activity is appreciated on my end (Thanks 11H).....Scott

I'd have to agree with you there. I must admit, some of my plans have been based at least in part on 11H's suggestions.

I have a reasonably good understanding of how things go on under the hood, but certainly not to the level that I could spout the volumes that 11H frequently does.

Keep it up 11H (y)

My method of mods goes like this: Let 15 people jump on the band wagon of the new latest and greatest gain 10hp mod. Sit back and let all the results start pouring in (which are mostly positive after they just spent $200-300 for the mod) Wait a little longer and the not so great reports start pouring in (example throttle body spacer). Then I Let 11H explain why this mod may not be worth the money spent in more technical terms. I throw less money away this way, even though it kinda sucks that I have to learn from other peoples bad experiences with a product. Patience does have its rewards though...Scott

Then I Let 11H explain why this mod may not be worth the money spent in more technical terms. ?

Now you see what sort of position I'm in ... It's called a love / hate situation ... Some hate, some love...

I am a really cuddly guy ... Now if only the girls on the forum knew this !!! ...

You see, more frivelous mod money can go for shoes and stuff ...

DOH ! ... I better be quiet ... ?:8:

(I can just read the next email... Mr. 11H, does my husband really need that intake kit ?) ... Uhhh ... I better go far ... Far Far away this time ... ?>:D

11H

I've found 11H's insight to be most informative. But do you notice how he's dodged answering the question about TBS's? ;D

11H said:
Well, I appreciate that ... I will say that being out on that edge can make some of the more conservative guys here double-blink... I have had my spats I'll tell ya... But speculation in my book is part of R&D ... If I don't do it who will? (speculate I mean) ... ?>:D

11H

hey you know it ain't any fun to debate without a counterparty to keep you sharp!

hey you know it ain't any fun to debate without a counterparty to keep you sharp!

Yes, this is true ... And you my friend have been in the top three sharpest ... LOL

It's probably the litigative personality in you ...

11H (getting out the Lansky)

Typing does take away from the AV time :mad:
I'm really geeking out and I'm in thr process of installing a PC in my AV...
VIAVoice has come a long way ;D

Lex Luthor

To da flo... but I gota stop that. I ripped a tire off doing donuts out on the go cart track :cry: In hindsight and $200 later, it was still fun ;D

Lex Luthor

Back