• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Someone STOP Me.....Cant Stop With The MODS!

gregas

SM 2003
Hi Guys Thanks Again,

Husky Floor Liners
Vent Visors
Magnaflow 12579
Pioneer in dash DVD,TV
Pioneer drop down DVD

Now I just order the HPP3.............

How Do I stop!!!????

PS....11H can I get your info for tuning my new HPP3 (THANKS...YOU DA MAN)

George

Well I'm way into my 50's and this is the first new anything that I have bought aftermarket items for in a LONG while! I don't think I can stop either......see my sig and you will know what I mean!

Butch

Thank God I dont have a "Other Half" I couldnt get away with half the crap I do......... but My sons college fund is going down fast (just kidding...I would never do that..........hmmmm good idea though)

George

gregas said:
Oh I tinted my front windows today..........

Well then if you know how to do it, we need you at the MODDING GTG! I have at least one set of pre cut window tint that I will give away at this event and am looking for guys who can help with the mods!

Butch

gregas said:
Husky Floor Liners
Vent Visors
Magnaflow 12579
Pioneer in dash DVD,TV
Pioneer drop down DVD

How Do I stop!!!????

George
You still need a lot more MODs why stop.

Stop the modding? NOT EVER! Got an AVALANCHE decal for the windsheild waiting for the heat (102 heat index here today) to subside so Rusty and I can get it installed! Woo-hoo!

BTW--I (me, myself) ordered the decal for Rusty as a surprise because...

"My name is Lorry. I am a mod-aholic wife, and d@mned proud of it!" ;) Mod on peeps!

Lorry

P.S. It's not "Who dies with the most toys wins"...it is "Who dies with the MOST MODS wins"! LOL

Aaaahhhhhh the mod bug. Its always around, and there is no cure once bitten. This bug hides itself better than a chameleon. You buy your AV....look at it and you are content......until the mod bug bites you.

There is no cure once bitten. You need not try to avoid automotive shops, internet purchases, audio shops.....you must feed this illness forever.

The good news is, it is fun to mod!!!

Have fun!!!

Wiki

gregas said:
Hi Guys Thanks Again,

Husky Floor Liners
Vent Visors
Magnaflow 12579
Pioneer in dash DVD,TV
Pioneer drop down DVD

How Do I stop!!!????

PS....11H can I get your info for tuning my new HPP3 (THANKS...YOU DA MAN)

George
George, contact me whever you need help to stop modding, I'm sure I'll be able to help ;)
Ya right :eek:

There was a post somewhere about hooking up the GPS unit to a laptop. I think that's next on my list.. :)

Lewdog said:
There was a post somewhere about hooking up the GPS unit to a laptop. ?I think that's next on my list.. :)
In my '02 I hooked up my laptop to my sound system and had 3000 songs at any moment. It was going to be the hub for my video system, but then I traded in. I had the plans for hooking the laptop to the gps of onstar, but never got around to it. Search in here, and you can find it. If you have onstar, you already have the box that will communicate with the gps satelite. All you will need is the program.

Its in here.....everything is in here. Hey, this site is like Prego (It's in there)!!!!!

Wiki

Hey Wiki, what kind of interface/IO device would you use to communicate? Serial? To what---? I would love to figure a way to get the new Samsung i700 to work with GPS so we could show off more than just a hands free kit!!!

kodiakz said:
Hey Wiki, what kind of interface/IO device would you use to communicate? ?Serial? ?To what---? ?I would love to figure a way to get the new Samsung i700 to work with GPS so we could show off more than just a hands free kit!!!
The link in here had directions for a serial hookup. Others have done it, and I would point you to it, but I am out the door. I have to DJ a party tonight.....pre fourth of July party!!!! Gotta hate it for me!

Wiki

Back