• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

plastic modelk kits

firemedic80

does anyone know if there is any avalanche model kits out there on the market? by the way awesome group, i jst found and joined while looking for the before mentioned item.

Can we make an effort to be posting in the appropaite areas, please?

DougD said:
Can we make an effort to be posting in the appropaite areas, please?
He's brand new sheeeesh give 'em a chance. :rolleyes:
firemedic80? :welcome:

To the best of my knowledge there have only been 2 model kits of the Avalanche

One was made by Dub (out of production and currently very hard to find)...it was a combination of metal body and plastic parts in which you had options of how to assemble (tire and rim options).? It was offered in 1/64 scale if I recall.

The other was made by Testors (also out of production and currently very hard to find)...it was a combination of metal body and plasic parts with rubber tires.? It was to the best of my recollection only available with a "factory painted" red body and you assemble the remainder of the chassis/interior/tires etc.? It was offered in 1/24 scale only.

Oh and welcome to the club

This does not really qualify as a model...but there is currently available a clear lexan Avalanche body designed for use with Radio Control Chassis

HERE is a link to the site that offers that body...

Attachments

• welcome.1.2.c.gif
    welcome.1.2.c.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 153
thanx alot. ill try to look for one of them. jst like to have little things on the shelf. found a toy quad to match mine, built a model to match my old race car and have a lot of firetruck models. that one was red huh? shoot, y not orange. love that color! ill have to get a pic up.

I have the Testors one, it's red.  I have not put it together yet.  I will post part # for you tonight.
I'll try to post a pic also.

Back