• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

02 Avalanche Sub Box

waynelangjr

Hey everyone.  I am looking for a goot, well built sub box for my 02 z71.  I got one that goes under the 60 portion of the back seat from caraudiofactory.com, and found that the box has air leaks, and sounds like crap when it hits, so IM basically looking for a well biult box that will hold 1 10" the goes under the 60 portion of the seat.  If ayone could reccommend something good, please let me know.  Here is what I am looking for:

Fits 1 10" Sub
Needs .75 Cubic Air Space
Fits Under 60% Portion of rear seat

Thanks for everyones help in advance!

Hey waynelangjr, I was looking for the exact same thing when I started shopping for a box. I just wanted one sub under the back seat just to round out my sound system. Of course bass is addictive and ended up buying the second box a couple months later. They aren't huge but I'm very happy with them and they are easy to get out if I need my midgate to fold completely flat. They are built to go around the seat uprights and you have to specify left or right when ordering them. I don't know who makes my boxes (boxen?), I picked them up from my local stereo shop but I can give their info if your want to give them a call.

Attachments

• back seat.jpg
    back seat.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 320
Back