• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello from New Colorado 2007 Av owner

adonaghy

Hello out there.  I have been pouring over these forums for a while now and I just got my 2007 LTZ on Saturday.  I'm completely new to the Avalanche but so far I love it.  Hope to catch you guys at one of the get togethers. 

Attachments

• avsmall.jpg
    avsmall.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 79
Howdy and welcome to the club!? :welcome:

Nice Avy? (y)  Hope to check that baby out in person soon!

Be sure to check out the thread Starting a New Colorado Contact List.? We just had another join from Colorado Springs, so if you get your info to Chuck soon, he can get you on the updated list!

Regards,

-Joe

Welcome to the club  :welcome: :wave:

I know you will enjoy it just as much as I have over the years!!

Sam

wildfire said:
welcome to the club adonaghy
the Colorado group has some cool gtg's? :love:

That is soooooooooo nice of you to say!? Thanks!!!

Some of us are willing to do a National one....just a thought.

Congrats and nice truck. I look forward to meeting you sometime, maybe at our next GTG. Welcome to the club, its resources have proven to be valuable to myself and Im sure many others.    :welcome:

thanks for the welcome.  I did submit my info for the Colorado list.  Got my Av just in time.. its realy snowing out there..

Kewl!

Yeah, that snow doubled my commute time home today.  Freaking drivers, man.  Coming back from a Boy Scout meeting tonight, the roads weren't too bad.  But I am dreading what they are going to be like in the morning!

Check you out later,

-Joe

Congrats and welcome great looking ride
You need to start making plans for the National GTG in July of next year

Congrats and Welcome to the Club  :wave:

Back