• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New England Drag Way

White Knight

Well it looks like I'll get a chance to race a couple of  westers tuned trucks. A Sierra Denali, and a C3. any intest on going . Its going to be on the 6th of October. Hope we can get some avs to make the the trip. I'm sending My tune back to jesse tomorrow , to get a little more. The Guy with the Serra Denali is the US rep for westers. Should be a lot of fun. My Buddy has a 04 sierra step side With a super charger, Full exhaust , Plus to many other things.  to much to list. W/ a Wester tune. Hope some can show up and beat him, lol. :cheers: 

I was actually going to NH anyway to see some friends friday.....wooooooohooooooooo IM IN. Let me see if Butch is interested and JJSnowking.

trannyman said:

With a response like that, you are a man after my own heart.

Go kick a Little a$$ and let us know you times.

Is Butch ready to go?  The last I knew he was still working on his.  Hell, I don't care, take one of the big heavy dinosours out there and kick a little....

It's a possible for us, at least to watch all the action  :D

Especially since NE drag way isn't to far from us  >:D

Awsome. :love: That will be fun seeing my fellow avs at the track. Yes you can go and watch. I think its about $10 to watch.  :cheers:

My buddy with the 04 stepside went last night. turned a 12.5 and a 12.6. Thats moving. hope an av shows up with a super charger. My best is 15.5 , Hoping to be 15.1 or so. would love to join the 14 sec club.  :drive:

White Knight said:
My buddy with the 04 stepside went last night. turned a 12.5 and a 12.6. Thats moving. hope an av shows up with a super charger. My best is 15.5 , Hoping to be 15.1 or so. would love to join the 14 sec club.? :drive:

It's going to take a lot to beat that with a AV.  To my knowledge the quickest ever 1/4 with a AV is Butch's 12.97 and that was with a lot of boost, a lot of meth, and a lot of nitrous.

There are a couple out there now that could probably beat that time but they have no timeslips as of yet.

He runs in 4 wheel drive too. He cant get traction in 2 wheel. He is putting a 2800 stall in next week before we race . This winter he is going to put a 50 shot on. Then he hopes to be in the 11 sec club. Everything he has done is all bolt on.  noting in the motor. :B: 

I can't comment on this. After all I am a trannyman. OK I have flames so I'm a flaming trannyman.  :help:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO........who wants to race :rolleyes:

I have a corsa cat back,wait4me tune,k&n filter, ngk tr55 gapped to 35, corvette servos,180deg thremostat, electic fans, trottle body colant by-passed, mass air senser screen out and 100 oct fuel. :drive: not alot, but just enough

White Knight said:
I have a corsa cat back,wait4me tune,k&n filter, ngk tr55 gapped to 35, corvette servos,180deg thremostat, electic fans, trottle body colant by-passed, mass air senser screen out and 100 oct fuel. :drive: not alot, but just enough

Damn I'm jealous :unsure:  My best is only a 16.4.  LOL

Plus I take every thing off the truck I can . Spare, bed cover, tail gate,bed matand the rear seat. Jesses tune made the most difference in times. :love:

HUmm Wondering Why White Knight is still a new member..  ???

Back