• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Northern California Mega Meet III Photo Gallery

Avalanche Wolf

yesterday was a huge sucess with over 50 Avalanches from far , wide and quite a few last minute as well.? Holly and I would like to thank everyone that made this event such a great one including the members that drove hundereds of miles to attend.

Here is a link to our chapter board where pics have already been getting posted , no REG required to view but req to comment.? Headed out the door for day 2 MMIII gtg for alittle off roading !! Have a great day all !

Norcal Mega Meet III Gallery-
http://norcalavalancheclub.com/Forum2/index.php?topic=1002.0

Norcal Event galleries -
http://norcalavalancheclub.com/Forum2/index.php?board=30.0

A few teaser pics =

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Looks like a great time was had by all.....  Maybe next year we will drive out in our new Av.... :-X

Wow that sure looks like everyone had a great time and that a lot of hard work was put into that event! :love: :B:
I wish I could have been there to meet everyone. Maybe someday? ???

Looks like an awesome time!! Great looking Avs everywhere!! Congrats... :B:

they're HUGE !  that's Sir James' ride... he's sooooo proud of his rims... as he very well should be.  GREAT member to hang out w/... he's hilarious...  :love:

Avalanche (Corvette) Fox said:
... he's sooooo proud of his rims...

i would be too!!  they are nice.  maybe i can make it over to California to see how the west coast does it.  from the looks of the pics it would seem as though you all do it up real big over there.

you should see Sir james' system too... he had a custom made midgate box with 2-15's kicker cvr's and you can fold down the midgate too... very nice set up... he's a pretty good guy

AVY14 said:
you should see Sir james' system too... he had a custom made midgate box with 2-15's kicker cvr's and you can fold down the midgate too... very nice set up... he's a pretty good guy

sounds nice.  anyone get any pics of it?

Great pictures! Wish there was an easy way to get the California and Florida groups in one place.

Saw the pics early this morning..  They looked GREAT..
Glad you all had such a AVtastic time..

Mike

DaytonaZ71 said:
Great pictures! Wish there was an easy way to get the California and Florida groups in one place.

Man would that be a party of what !!!  Well when you guys are ready to leave let us know and we will start planning !!!

I know I have been trying to figure a way to fly out to STI but shhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

Wow...NICE pics :eek:    I didn't see any painted claddies.

I liked the lifts on so many of those!! Truly impressive

Teksavy had some EXT uppers on , if that counts . Looked spanking !  Might have been a painted avy was too busy to really look. 

Avalanche Wolf said:
Teksavy had some EXT uppers on , if that counts . Looked spanking !? Might have been a painted avy was too busy to really look.?

Yep that counts....I just have the lower painted. Not sure what I'll do with the uppers

SoCalCindy said:
Here's a link to some photos I've uploaded...

MEGA Meet III Photos

I have some video too... coming soon....

Nice pictures. I can't wait to see the video!

Av'n It,
Todd

Great pics. Really liked the most creative in SoCalCindy's pics. Real side exhaust or side steps?

In cali it is not legal , they are just running boards made from the real thing.  Look spanking ! That was SSA From Lake Shasta,CA

First pic is of Todds (amd1900mp) friend CHP from San Fransisco  :laugh:
Second pic is myself and Todd and Blu at Falsom lake after the Mega Meet III  :cool:

Glen and the 17 kids

Attachments

• oc02_064.jpg
    oc02_064.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 31
  • oc02_067.jpg
    oc02_067.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 31
Back