• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Friday Car Wash

gargoyleman

SM 2010
SM 2008
SM 2006
For those of us coming from far off lands, can you please direct us to a GOOD car wash to clean up our rides and remove all the road kill. :cool:

Thanks Fox you guys are doing a tremendous job !!!!? :notworthy:

Glen and the 17 Kids? >:D

johnv656 said:
I thought maybe since Glenn has 17 kids we could put them to work :laugh: :laugh:

Aw..That's not right John!

15 of them will be working on my truck...... :laugh:

Thanks for the info Todd - plug it in your Nav for future use.

Excellent idea... I am sure there will be some bugs that will need to be scrubbed off my baby.

i don't know how i missed this one, i'm on the phone now seeing what i can get put together for u guys :)

C'Mon Fox - how could you forget about CLEAN TRUCKS!?? :laugh:

You obviously haven't heard about me and dirt on our trucks!

Thanks - Todd found a few locals around the hotel we are in.

Nick >:D

i know i know... u'd think the alcoholism wouldn't have affected me this badly, but my memory is SHOT !  (get it?  shot?  taking a shot?... oh n/m  :E:)

i have a place giving me 19.99 for a $40 wash, but honestly, that's not good enough for me, so that's why i haven't posted yet.  i want SOOO much better... will keep ya posted/ will call ya if need be.  :)

erocZ71 said:
Am I reading this right, Fox is working on getting us a discount on a good car wash?

You guessed it.. :B:

Av'n It,
Todd

Was watching Gene Simmons show the other night.....he is starting his own car wash....Gene Simmons BIKINI Car Wash.....hey Fox, you should see if there is one in the Sac 'Burbs...I'm sure they won't mind if it's near their accomodations.... >:D

Mamamia said:
Was watching Gene Simmons show the other night.....he is starting his own car wash....Gene Simmons BIKINI Car Wash.....hey Fox, you should see if there is one in the Sac 'Burbs...I'm sure they won't mind if it's near their accomodations.... >:D

i think YOU should show up in a bikini for the car wasy  >:D

Bikini... Car Wash... Where... What Time?

Av'n It,
Todd

Say hello to my little friend.......a distant relative of yours, Fox, she said she would do the car washes for free!!!  She does take tips.... >:D

Attachments

• saggy.jpg
    saggy.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 35
Mamamia said:
Say hello to my little friend.......a distant relative of yours, Fox, she said she would do the car washes for free!!!? She does take tips.... >:D

hmmm...  even I might hit that ...    :cool:

...  WITH THIS:  :beating:

Mamamia said:
Say hello to my little friend.......a distant relative of yours, Fox, she said she would do the car washes for free!!! She does take tips.... >:D

Looks like her "tips" probably play a large part in the car wash! :eek:

Nick

I just thought if I bump drafted the Az group on the way i wouldn't have to worry about the bugs :laugh:,
But somebody may just flick a bogger :dunno:

johnv656 said:
I just thought if I bump drafted the Az group on the way i wouldn't have to worry about the bugs :laugh:,
But somebody may just flick a bogger :dunno:
:9:

on a different note, those who registered too late for a welcome packet, please click HERE for important info.  thanx :)

The only good one i know in this area is Sunrise Touchless Car wash
the address is 7711 sunrise blvd, Citrus Heights, Ca 95610
or www.sunrisecarwash.net, they do an excellent job for cheap
their ph # is 916- 723-9274

goncrazi said:
The only good one i know in this area is Sunrise Touchless Car wash
the address is 7711 sunrise blvd, Citrus Heights, Ca 95610
or www.sunrisecarwash.net, they do an excellent job for cheap
their ph # is 916- 723-9274

that's the one i have 19.99 coupons for their $39 wash.... still a great deal, i just wanted better. 

Back