• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

'02 aval. subwoopher options

FITCHAVALANCHE

I'm the proud owner of a 2002 Z71 avalanche and  I've been spinning my wheels trying to figure out if it's even possible to install a impressive sub speaker system in my truck without sacrificing the full use of the rear seat system-meaning the fold down option capability.  I heard that on newer versions of the avalanche they mounted a sub in the center console.  Does this eliminate center console storage or just a portion of that storage area? Comments or photos/dimensions would be greatly appreciated.

FITCHAVALANCHE.
                                                                                                :B:

If your wanting a sub in the center consol. Check out the JL Audio site. The have a 10" sub that fits in the center consol perfect. :welcome:

:welcome:

There are some 'under the rear seat' versions of subwoofer boxes also.

The JL box that goes in the center You will lose Room in there and the use of the WEAK AC vents...It comes with a 10w3v3  They also make a Midgate box that won't hold your window BUT still folds just like the Factory midgate and sounds great.....

Go to www.jlaudio.com for more info...

Back