• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2007 Southern Comfort Pics

pgill00

Our rep showed up today and I got some pictures if you have not seen them yet.? Sitting on 22's with some Escalade trims including the EXT woodgrain on the inside.

lg_DSCN4150.JPG

lg_DSCN4141.JPG

lg_DSCN4144.JPG

lg_DSCN4146.JPG

lg_DSCN4149.JPG

lg_DSCN4151.JPG

Those panels that make the cargo cover the same as body color are snap on from GM.? Apparently you can get them individually and they come primed in black.? The rep said you could get them for around $1100 or paint them yourself.? That package is an Ultimate LX and costs $9995.

Not bad - a little busy for my taste.  I sorta like the air dam and front flares, but the rear flares look kinda funny.  I do like the tailgate spoiler.

i think it's ugly. (n)  can't really say there is anything i do like about it.  i don't like the body kit, vent-visors, or the wheels.  i am not a big fan of after-market wheels with center-caps.  i prefer exposed lugs (bad center-cap experience).

sits a lil high for a 'body kit,'  the lines can be a little distracting.  Like the bumper up front, wheels are nice.  nice attempt at a cladded look.  overall, I give it a thumbs up  (y)

No thanks - I'm not much into big pimpin' style.  Looks like something Snoop Dogg would drive to me.  (n)

Everything screems "AFTERMARKET", the fit & finish is not up to par. It is so obvious that it been bolted on and it looks as if it is going to fall of once you hit a bump.  Alot of money spent to ugly up an AV.

if they would've molded the body kit then we are talking a big difference... that would've taken out some of the lines... it looks like they didnt care on fixing this truck at all... just bolt and go

I don't care for the style. I don't think I would even call it cladding. I would call it "ground effects". Too many sharp lines on a rounded truck in my opinion. It does, however, look better than the cladding GM offers on an '07.  :mad:

Mark

The fit and finish blows.  Design-wise to me it looks about as bad as some of that god-awful Greenwood Corvette stuff from the 70s.

BL

I like it. I don't like it ten grand worth and I agree the fit and finish blow.  It screams aftermarket to me too. It should look like its part of the truck, not added on later (like it does).

JP

pgill00,

whats EXT woodgrain trim?

I was looking at the two web sites and I swear I don't see any difference between Chevy fake wood grain and Cadillac fake woodgrain interiors?

JP

I would like to see some inside pics too.? and who said somthing about a rear tail gate spoiler or something?? I missed the spoiler if there was one.? maybe they were just mistaken about the lip on the top of the tail gate. :beating:

Looks ok I guess. The new ones are still growing on me. Need to lower it a little though. >:D

There will be LOTS of stuff available soon for the GMT-900 trucks.  With several hundred thousand selling every year the aftermarket will be huge, just like it was with it's predecessors.
BL

I actually like this one.  It's the best looking 07 I've seen.  I agree with the fake cladding - it's a bit much.  Should have been real cladding if you were going to do that.  I'm not crazy about those skinny wheels either.  I prefer my big Wranglers on the truck to those skinny Nikko's or whatever they are called.

Wonder what it looks like in black or red?

Blanche02's .02

well... :rolleyes:  it does look like an 07 but with an after market body kit that got ordered off of ebay...yeah, bolt-n-go.  at first, i liked it...but i kept looking at is....and all i see is what i just said...after market kit. :eek:

Looks alright, but seems the pieces were rushed into production.  The gaps between the body kit seem large and don't flow.

Don't mean to sound rude but this looks pretty Ghetto!!  I hear the dealer is throwing in  a velvet painting collection along with accessorized  gold jewelry medallions that can be found in the in the console.

Back