• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM Marketing & Mega Meet III (updated 8/31)

Tahoe Fox

? ? ?Looks like GM Marketing Reps read the Sacramento Bee !? We got a phone call from them today and it looks like they wanna help us out with the Mega Meet.? How awesome is that ?!?!?!?? I didn't get the msg till @ 3:30 so didn't really expect a phone call back today but as soon as I get more info I'll DEFINATELY keep you guys in the loop.? If you guys think there's anything I should make? a request for to have at the Mega Meet, and you think it's something only GM could provide, lemme know, and I'll ask when I have my little chat with her.

? ? ?F.Y.I.? - these are the same folks who do all the stuff for the California State Fair.... so needless to say... they're VERY huge & VERY influential.? Talk about excited, I'm truely FLABERGASTED !? ?:B:

That is way cool!

Av'n It,
Todd

Nice Job -  (y)  Congratulations.

i just sent out an email to all of our members re: this as i think it's just that exciting.  we should get a bunch more folks signed up for it now.  :love:

Holy toledo Batman!! 

I'd see if they can do something similar to the national GTG and get the AV North Face backpacks and Dry Bags.

I know Todd said they were WAY more interested in numbers of people versus numbers of trucks when he dealt with them. Having a rough count of people attending ready would be a good idea.

You are AMAZING!!    :love:

well, if that's the case, we're up to 88 folks so far    that's a lot of word of mouth in my opinion.  i'm just so excited... i can't WAIT to talk to her tomorrow.  thanx for the ideas... i'll be sure to ask.

hmmm... u think they'll let us give one away as a raffle prize  :0:  >:D

Had a WONDERFUL time speaking w/ Ms. Monica over there.  Great lady !  She's offered us all kinds of great help if we need it.  Anything from personnel to goodies to hand out.

She's gonna start working on trying to get us the E85 Corn Wrapped Avalanche to have on display out there.  She doesn't know where it's at right now but she's gonna start working on that.  Here's a pic if we can get it:

ChevyE85Avalanche04.jpg

Furthermore she's got a ton of things like pencils, etc... maybe even some flashlights left over that all promote the E85 product line which she'll be giving to us as door prizes.

Next week, she's gonna set up a conference call w/ the lady who handles marketing locally.  We're gonna work together to get an official press release together re: the Mega Meet and maybe even set it up so the local media will show up at the event.  :eek:  The ball is DEFINATELY rolling now... there's a lot of great stuff coming down the pipeline in conjunction w/ Mega Meet III.  If you haven't signed up yet... DON'T WAIT !  This is really getting to be HUGE !

That is some really good news!

See you in a few weeks,
Todd

Great work! This should go a long way to draw people to your meet and should be great for both Chevy and the Avalanche community.

Butch

it's amazing how all this stuff has just snoballed together.  i had some naysayers when we were still in discussion phase back nearly a year ago... i'm hoping they've changed their tune  :cool:

It's about time GM gets off their backside and recognizes us Av fans.  :E: (y)
I sure wish that I was a bit closer and could make it to this GTG.

Back