• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Jersey Contact List

bikerchic1977

SM 2003
I had some free time at work last night, so I decided to update the NJ Contact List. If you are not included, by all means, post up or send me a PM! I don't want anyone left out! On the other hand, if you no longer wish to be included, send me a PM and I'll delete you from the list. Hopefully, I get a bunch PM's for the former and none for the later. :love:

Just an FYI, I have a more detailed list off-line that includes information from your profile, including location (besides NJ ;) ), age, year and color of av, as well as email address, all for a possible mailing list I'm working on for the chapter. If some of this information is not included in your profile or is out of date, and you would like that information added or updated on the off-line list, shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it. On the flip side, if you do not want me to include that information, please let me know and I will delete it. As I said, this list is off-line and will not be sold, shared with anyone, or in anyway posted in a public forum. This is merely a more efficient way of getting in contact with y'all and saying hi. :wave:

Updated 1/31/07

Screen Name
05sunburst
19FOSTER67
A.J.
avdavidw
Avy_Fluke
Bacs22
Baron138
bikerchic1977
Blacktrail_AV
Blue Thunder
Bonedog?
Bonesaw
BUDDY23
BUZZ001
Chevydan
Chevygirl 23
cyberkine
Dazed Dave
Dover_Fire111
dvrdown1
dubyalanche
EGGMASS
Enkeiavalanche
escheat1
fmrff
Gdmunk
geokon
ggates
GroveSTCI
hcker99
High2u2
Highland Ranger
Ironic_Masster
JerseyAV
jetjock1027
joeam001
jt2500
junior2377
kloob14
Lightbg
Loki46
midlifecrisis
mike m
mikez71
mmalure
mymm3
NASTEE
NJ02Z71
NJ AV Firefighter
NJ George
NJAV
NJ-Black-02-2500
NJZ71
nnjav
OrangeZ66
RedRider
RedTop
richmnj
River Dude
RocknRoman
RoyOrbison
s0bz
She who Dazed Dave
shellguy05
Skipb
SRFNSNO
Stock05AV
Stp11279
tjchr
Tony_V
USAVike
Vortec_Rat
Waz
Wazbro
Willyorca
whiteknight04
yo-moose
yellowlanche
zforever
ziggirina​

Willyorca said:
What, I don't count by myself??????  :dunno:

Don't worry, sweetie.........I'll defend your honor anytime and anywhere........you count more than you know.....

Jake

I may very well be a stupid guinny, but I cant figure out how to PM anyone on here. they messaged me, and i cant reply back to them..... unless its just this crappy work computer. Anyhow, I am from Middlesex, Monroe Township to be exact. Probably the only Orange AV driving around that area. Though I did see one in the burg about a month or two ago, haven't seen him since though. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

not stupid you just need more post. You have to have a certain amount before your able to PM. And you're not the only sunburst in Middlesex county mine an 05 cladded sunburst . and welcome :welcome:

05sunburst said:
Oh yeah I'm in Metuchen

Hey Sunburst..I'm in Colonia which is right around the corner...

Shell...that was probably me who pm'd you...I seen you were in Middlesex County..and well so am I..so hence my curiosity. I don' see many ambers around my way for some reason...or I'm not not looking in the right places..LOL

Dave

My 2002 2wd has been in West Trenton since I bought  it in 9/02. Both it & I plan to stay around.

Hi  :wave: RedTop
You need to come out to the Sat morning Mastorie's Breakfast.

I have Seen 3 red AV's other than mine in Hamilton.

Guess you can add me too.
I'll try to make a GTG in the next few months.

Lee in cherry hill

I regret to tell the NJ Crew that I have departed to another state.  I now reside in Huntsville AL.  I never made it to any function but had a wonderful time reading your tales and humor.  I will continue to read your postings! 

Thanks,
ChevyDan

chevydan said:
I regret to tell the NJ Crew that I have departed to another state.  I now reside in Huntsville AL.  I never made it to any function but had a wonderful time reading your tales and humor.  I will continue to read your postings! 

Thanks,
ChevyDan

Good luck in Bama..Dan...!

Back