• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

great lakes decal

blackchev

SM 2006
Im going to make a great lakes decal. This does not have to be THE DECAL for the great lakes chapter. I am making it for me and anyone else that wants it.

jomomma said:
Please let me know how much they will be.I would like one..

Me too. D&B GTG and pass em out?

We're interested, and I'm betting GBT will be too.

--OldVMer

I was talking with MDZ66 about this on the trip around the lake and I think it will end up being an outline of the great lakes in black or blue. Still working on the lettering. I will post when I have a design. Mdz66 wants an 8" logo but I think it will be about 4-5 inchs.

8 inches is pretty big.  I think 4-5 is better.

--OldVMer

Yep, I'm interested too. (y)
But 8" will pretty much fill a scrapbook page.  :eek:
Not that there is anything wrong with that.  :rolleyes:
But 4-5" sounds about right. :)

My son will be putting this together for me. He is very good with adobe and it gives him somthing to do before school starts. I am going to do it in the 4-5 inch range.

Hey, when does school start up there? :love: Got anything to show us yet?

Butch

Could always ask Saberxray..  His are awesome to say the least..

blackchev said:
I am still working on the decal. Ill post it when I get close.

Thanks for the update. We have a D&B GTG coming up 10/28. How's the haunted house coming along? Post some pics if you get a chance.

Irontrain said:
Thanks for the update. We have a D&B GTG coming up 10/28. How's the haunted house coming along? Post some pics if you get a chance.
my son is now busy with school, So it will delay the decal a bit. The halloween thing is already started on the inside of the house. Outside will be the first weekend in October. Pics will follow.

Back