• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

SabreX's NC sticker (talk to Hugz, he has all of the current batch)

SabreXray

SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
The first batch are done and back from the printers.

**Edit (August 31st, 2006) The originals are SOLD out now, the reprints are due in soon.

**(Sept 9th, 2006)**

**(Feb 23rd, 2007)**

They are at the printer shop.

JP?

Attachments

• Final Sticker - NC.jpg
    Final Sticker - NC.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 209
Remember the 10" round 1500x1500 pixel TIFF is clearer.  The final is 4.5" including the narrow white border.  And from behind your truck (if you did put one on your back glass) it will look really small (You want to be able to read it while following your truck).

JP

I was gonna ask you to do one for us, but figured you were swamped with other requests..  That looks good, will offer some suggestions later...

Thanks for your help in making these up..!!!!

You a busy man these days...looking good

Loggie said:
You a busy man these days...looking good
I am getting better at them. 

This is my last one for awhile.  I am going on leave today. Won't be back for three weeks.  (No design work at the house).

JP

SabreXray said:
I am getting better at them.?

This is my last one for awhile.? I am going on leave today. Won't be back for three weeks.? (No design work at the house).

JP

Enjoy the time off and I'll see you in France :wave:

SabreXray said:
Okay first try at a NC sticker.

Any ideas for improvements?
i like it very much any chance of making them bigger like what your showing that is awsome

moosc said:
i like it very much any chance of making them bigger like what your showing that is awsome
I thought 4" (4.5 with the white ring on the outside) is a pretty good size.? Do you think there is enough intrest in a 6" (6.5" with the white outside ring) design?? (Also the bigger sticker bumps up the price to around $10 - $12).

JP

BTW how big is your monitor?? I have a 17" monitor and they show about the size I plan on making them (not a coincidence btw).? I really think 4" inches is the way to go.

sorry i thank 4 inches will be fine is the same size as the  CAFCNA  decals  how do we the cash to you ill take a couple

moosc said:
sorry i thank 4 inches will be fine is the same size as the CAFCNA decals how do we the cash to you ill take a couple
Patience grasshopper.  I will do paypal once I get them in hand.  Should have some next week.

JP

I like it a lot. It has everything I would want the thing I worry about is the cost of putting it on a T-shirt with that many colors. Any ides on that?

Dave

That looks really nice. Only thing I'd suggest is thinking about making the "NC" letters and the image of the state in our state colors instead of the yellow and green. I'm color blind, hope I saw that correctly..lol

Shayne

I'm in for a few... same size as the club sticker is good :)  Enjoy your leave and let us know when you have them.  We can do a GTG or something....speaking of which, anyone gonna be up for the STI trip?  I might also want to do a weekender down on the OBX in early winter if anyone is game

CodeBlueEMT said:
That looks really nice. Only thing I'd suggest is thinking about making the "NC" letters and the image of the state in our state colors instead of the yellow and green. I'm color blind, hope I saw that correctly..lol

Shayne

Green?

The background is blue with a yellow N  C, white star grey state (maybe change to a shade of blue?)  The background is red and white.

Its the state flag colors.

JP

SabreXray said:
Green?

The background is blue with a yellow N C, white star grey state (maybe change to a shade of blue?) The background is red and white.

Its the state flag colors.

JP

Being color blind and retarded is a bad combination.

Shayne

I like it. If this is the final version, I'll take a couple. How much assuming the 4.5" design? I am wondering about printing costs too though if we put it on shirts or hats, etc.

David

Sorry,

SabreX is on his two weeks leave (vacation) from Iraq to Germany and France.  The printer (an advertising firm in Germany) has the stickers.  He will pick them up next week when he gets back from France.

SabreX has priorities and enjoying his vacation is number one right now.

He does appologize for the delay.  He just got back from the Alps (Austria and Germany) and he is now on his way to the France GTG in Montelimar (he is leaving) at 0500 tomorrow morning.

JP's personal assistant

JPs PA, be sure he has AN EXCELEENT TIME and takes plenty of pics..

SabreXray said:
Sorry,

SabreX is on his two weeks leave (vacation) from Iraq to Germany and France.  The printer (an advertising firm in Germany) has the stickers.  He will pick them up next week when he gets back from France.

SabreX has priorities and enjoying his vacation is number one right now.

He does appologize for the delay.  He just got back from the Alps (Austria and Germany) and he is now on his way to the France GTG in Montelimar (he is leaving) at 0500 tomorrow morning.

JP's personal assistant

Good deal! Thanks again for working this for us. Have a great vacation, you deserve it.

David

I am back and have the stickers.

I take paypal! credit cards accepted (I have a full paypal account)

my paypal account ---> sabrexray@aol.com

$5 each sticker plus $1 an envelope for shipping. (Should cost me about a dollar to ship Priority USPS, 5-7 days shipping to most places in USA).

Therefore for one sticker, $6.

For two stickers $11, three for $16, you get the idea.

Make sure you use your correct address on paypal oh and tell me which stickers you want (on the paypal transaction).

JP

Attachments

• all.JPG
    all.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 119
  • nc.JPG
    nc.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 103
Back